Underoos and Affiliates, February, 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

littlepinkcat;1270385 wrote: ha ha ha ha ,(my laughing smiley isnt working)
    Pinky that cat in your avatar doesn't look very happy. Should it be wearing a different colour or style of dress?

Comment

Rags;1270400 wrote: Does she breed fish in her mouth?
      ha ha rags ur well funny
      I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Rags;1270401 wrote: Pinky that cat doesn't look very happy. Should it be wearing a different colour or style of dress?
        i feel a change of avatar coming along
        I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

WTF???

How do you mistake silicone for botox/ collagen !!!!

And, you gotta ask yerself, if you look that good in the left hand photo (pointy chin notwithstanding) why, oh why, would you want to change???

Pout and about... Seven years after botched surgery, brave Leslie Ash still shows the effects | Mail Online

But mind you, now that I am almost Tawns age, my lips are disappearing and could do with a bit of filling out.... and the crows claws round me eyes are a bit of a nuisance... specially since they are still attached to the crows...

Comment

fcuked if i knaw
            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

i feel sorry for leslie ash, its such a shame
              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

littlepinkcat;1270403 wrote: i feel a change of avatar coming along
                No no no no no The pussycat is cuterer... just needs a new outfit.

Yep, I'm a barrel of bloody laughs at times

Comment

littlepinkcat;1270403 wrote: i feel a change of avatar coming along
                  Geez Pink, let us get used to one avatar before you change to another...

Comment

OK I have to get to bed. Just come back from Sinny. Got to be all religious tomorrow morning, then have to be nice to FIL tomorrow arvo.

MISSY: The change in FIL lasted all of three hours... I am unbelievably pissed off though I know I should have compassion and understanding.... and that is making it more difficult... . though that is probably my earlier Presbyterian guilt!!!!! .

Meanwhile, here is what I lay by'd yesterday and got out to-day. Note my specs match... how good is that!! Hope the collar will fall in place though.

Comment

ok but i love changing me avatars
                      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

night rags
                        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Night LP. See you soon.

Comment

Rags;1270394 wrote: Does anyone spare a thought for the dentists ...... who have to go through life knowing the whole world hates them? :upset:
                            Rags, I have had some amazing dentists back in America (and some crap ones.) In fact when I go back and visit I go see my dentist for any work I need done. I have not had such good luck over here, but I will keep searching.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Morning all,

13 hour day ahead today and tomorrow. Everything after that will be a piece of cake. Stock take today. Oh, and happy leap year Feb 29th today!

I was chatting to my friend in the US, and she wanted my family to organize meeting them in Hawaii next year. So I said if we go it will be in May because that is the only time my dad can go. She basically said she didn't think it would work out then, because they go in February every year, and they didn't want to miss the whales. So what I took away was, she wanted my family to go when she was planning to go, and whales that she sees every year were more important than catching up after 4 years (we've been friends since we were 11.) The older I get the more I realize some things are not worth the effort!

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

I take it all back about dentists. They just fool you into thinking they are nice by giving you lots of anesthetic. The next day you wake up feeling like you've been hit in the jaw with a sledge-hammer. :upset::upset:

I'm sure Mr Rags in an exception though And a geat jacket Rags!!

Thanks to Bridge and Happy for some laughs this morning though - you two make a great double act and should think about a career in stand-up comedy :H:H
                                Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Working...
                                X