Underoos and Affiliates, February, 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello undies, lol this thread about the redcarpet, lol, imagine if they had a wet fart and followed through, lmao
    I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

hey folks all good here 9 days and going strong. thanks for all the support means everything to me. raining heavy here and doesnt look like letting up anytime soon.
      Yesterday I dared to struggle. Today I dare to win!!

Comment

Boycie ... great stuff on Day 9. You're doing it!!!

Comment

boycie;1271025 wrote: hey folks all good here 9 days and going strong. thanks for all the support means everything to me. raining heavy here and doesnt look like letting up anytime soon.
          Evening all,

Good work Boycie,

Now, keep it going and fuckin' nail it.

G'day LPC!

Ooroo.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1270809 wrote: I used to be friends with her.
            You ask her out for dinner and she says yes, but we'll have to go at 6:30pm, not 7:00pm......and I don't feel like that, I want Mexican.....and also can I ask X,Y and Z person.....until your plans look nothing at all like your plans.....and suspiciously like hers

Is it the same girl?:H
            That's about right, and add in that she orders everything on the menu and then pulls out five dollars to cover the 50 she ordered.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

You all are crack up. I love coming home to this thread.

Thanks for the hello this morning Gster.

Glad be home, hubs is in the kitchen making a late dinner.

WTG Boycie!

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

sunshinetoday;1271045 wrote: You all are crack up. I love coming home to this thread.

Thanks for the hello this morning Gster.

Glad be home, hubs is in the kitchen making a late dinner.

WTG Boycie!
                You're always welcome Sunnystar. :h

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Evening Undies! xorsted....just a little cheer here for Ficks and Bridgey and any other parents doing this caper on there own....everytime I have a couple of weeks running this gig, I realise and appreciate my other half that much more, not just for the company but for the logistics of this sitch. Life would change dramatically if it WAS just me doing it. So for those who do it solo full-time, just thinking of you...and if I bitch and whinge just tell me to shove a screw top in it...

Comment

And Boycie on the 9 days, good stuff and lovely to hear you're kicking goals...

Comment

boycie;1271025 wrote: hey folks all good here 9 days and going strong. thanks for all the support means everything to me. raining heavy here and doesnt look like letting up anytime soon.
                      Go for it Boycie.....you are now over a big hurdle after 7 days (in my experience anyway)....at week 2 it was already starting to feel like a new habit forming.

sunshinetoday;1271039 wrote: That's about right, and add in that she orders everything on the menu and then pulls out five dollars to cover the 50 she ordered.

Yep same girl.....one of them in that same group of friends used to snatch more change if she estimated that she'd had one less glass of wine than the rest of us.....FFS.....how I ever maintained a friendship so long with such a group of spoiled brat princesses, I will never know....you know the ones you go to school with and just continue to be friends with out of habit Just as an aside they were also massive
                      enablers with the alcohol. It's not their responsibility to stop my intake, but I sometimes had a sneaking suspicion that it made them feel the tiniest bit superior to encourage me to get munted and make a dick of myself....then they'd get all pseudo-shocked about it......hmmm....you've got me thinking now.....
                      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Right, the boy is back from scouts, so it's off to me cocoon.
                        Dib Dib Dib
                        Dob Dob Dob
                        ....and be prepared.....
                        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Hey Boycie,

Imagine all this rain is shitty alcohol pouring over the wall of Warragamba and getting washed away!

Well done. Mr G will keep you going!

Comment

sunshinetoday;1271039 wrote: That's about right, and add in that she orders everything on the menu and then pulls out five dollars to cover the 50 she ordered.
                            Shit Sunny, that has actually happened to me. And I suddenly had to fork out an extra $80. Bloody annoying.

Comment

myhappyplace;1271074 wrote: ...and if I bitch and whinge just tell me to shove a screw top in it...
                              Nah, I'm a kind hearted person.... use a cork.

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1271098 wrote: Right, the boy is back from scouts, so it's off to me cocoon.
                                Dib Dib Dib
                                Dob Dob Dob
                                ....and be prepared.....
                                Oh, WHY do I do it????

It's DYB DYB DYB
                                Sorry Bridge.

Shit
                                Why
                                do
                                I
                                have
                                to