Some prayers would be appreciated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you all for your kind words. I actually got teary last night realizing what an awesome group we are, from all corners of the world, and it made me grateful to be here.

Jeff is still in ICU but they have stabilized him. The quality of his life, however, is just so bad. He is a shell of his former self. It sounds like he will make it through his crisis but only to go back to his sad situation at the nursing home.

Find many things to be grateful for today. I know I sure will!!!
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Lushy,
      I am so sorry about your friend. He was dealt such a raw deal not sure what is best for him at this point, that poor man. You definitely did put things into perspective though. Thank you. :h
      Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Dear Lush,

Just read this post was completely oblivious to the general discussions yesterday. I am so incredibly sorry this has happened to your husband and to you. Jeff sounds like quite fighter. It is so incredibly sad to hear that story. You poignantly point out the true control we can choose to have over our health. thanks for the reminder sweetie.

Jeff and you two are in my prayers.

Hugs and Love, Mary

Comment

Lush,
          Please keep us updated. It is so sad what a disease can take from such a strong spirit. Take care. Again you, your husband and Jeff are in my prayers.
          "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Lush, I just saw this also. Thanks for reminding us. How true it is that we do have choices. Thoughts and prayers are with you and your Hubby, and Jeff.
            Never too soon or too late, to live a life of gratitude. Every moment is so precious...:h
            The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Lush-
              Thank you so much for the update. MS is a horrid disease. I'm sure that you and your husband wish you could do more for him, but you must realize that your love and companionship mean so much. I'm grateful today that he still remembers your husband, so he knows where the love is coming from. Of course, all the prayers and love from here must do something, and I choose to believe that he feels and somehow knows it. :h
              Love, Tumadre
              Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a harder battle.
              Plato

Comment

I have been so behind on the boards, I am just reading this today my sweetest friend....
                Praying for Jeff..I'm glad he has you and your husband.
                mary

Comment

Lush, you have done two wonderful things here. You have asked for prayers for Jeff, and I'm sure that the outpouring of support will somehow reach him and help him. I am adding my prayers to the many already being sent for him. May our Lord send him strength and healing, and may he also send strength and comfort to his family and to your and your husband.

You have also given us all a gift, as so many of us have noted, in reminding us of how much power and control that we all still have in our our lives and how we MUST NOT take it for granted.

Thank you, lush, and please keep us posted on Jeff's situation.

Hugs,

Kathy:l
                  AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Lush,

I will pray for Jeff's comfort and thank God for your husband's unwavering friendship and ask Him that you might draw strength from their beautiful lifelong relationship.

We are never far from God's love.

Birdman

Comment

Working...
                    X