• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone heard from Owly?

Glad to hear from you Owly.

Comment

I was thinking about you too yesterday when I was uploading the drink tracker tool... AGAIN!
      Good to hear from you. Just want to say congrats on 7 days AF!! Have you considered aiming for 30 days? Especially if you're gonna need to start meds. It'd be really interesting to see how much it might improve your health concerns right now. We're here for you.
      take care, Olly

Comment

:thanks:

I'll see what the blood test results show and make a decision from there - at the moment I don't want to drink for a good while but we have an extended family reunion next week...

Comment

Hi Owly~

With me....the last time I went to my Dr. I was AF for over week (after a long binge) & my blood pressure was high (something like 14?/11?). When I don't drink it's normal. He commented that my withdrawal from alcohol was causing the high reading.

Good luck with the bloodwork....I'm going for my annual bloodwork tommorow. Yeah!
          :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X