Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dumb question

Hi,

I have a dumb question?? How do I edit my profile and add a picture??

Thanks
    :blush:
    "What I do today is important because I am exchanging a day of my life for it."
    Catherine Pulsifer

Dumb question

I worked this out a couple of days agao
    Go to Quick Links in the toolbar Click on Edit Profile and then click on the Avatar. You can then choose one. I hope I have this right
    Good Luck

Anke

Comment

Dumb question

By the way.... no question is a dumb question. It is the only way to learn

Anke

Comment

Dumb question

Thank you Anke. I think I got it all figured out now.

:l :h
        Catherine Pulsifer

Comment

Dumb question

Hey mom out there in breezy Manitoba,
          welcome to the boards from balmy Ontario. How are you. I am looking forward to see a lot of you on the boards. It is really a great place and everyone is incredibly helpful.
          Have a good evening.
          Lori.
          *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

Dumb question

Hi Lori,
            Yes it is damn cold here -43 with windchill tonite planning on staying home. I have found MWO a fantastic site. I have read many posts and posted some, the caring people here never cease to amaze me. Look forward to talking to everyone.

:l :h
            Catherine Pulsifer

Comment

Dumb question

I feel for you! Here is Chicago we have been running 10 - 15 degrees above normal for the last month or two!! Windy city, paa!! I hear were supposed to get blasted just in time for the Bears game this weekend -- go figure.

Best of luck to you in your journey,

MYO friend,

AAthlete
              Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Comment

Dumb question

Ahhhhh... fellow Canadians! You people in Eastern Canada STOLE our weather! We have had nothing but storm after storm, and SNOOOOOOWWWW, and freezing cold temps!!!! This is very unnatural for the West Coast (Vancouver area)!!! Lucky, lucky! We had a dump of snow just last night - WHAT UP WITH THAT?!?!

Comment

Working...
                X