I am a Dublin girl Satz xx

Hi the Reggiehole xx
    "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army thread sunday 5th Feb 2012

One too many
      great to talk to a fellow Dub. One q did you find a doc to prescribe the MEDS?

Comment

I didn't do the meds hon, I am sure someone in the meds section from Ireland would know the answer...
        "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Hi all again, yes I know you're all right......

I have been up and down and not always been able to write wots going on, part coz my heads in a mess coz he's destroying the house

and part coz I'm bawling my eyes out in despair..not in front of him tho..

I have begged and begged for proffesional help and if there is a counciling we could go together, it just seems to fall on deaf ears...

the psychologist says he doesn't need medical help as the psychiatristsaid he doesn't have a problem, just referred him to the child psycholgist for children affected from domestic violence...his school teachers are at the limit, if he gets another black note to the director he's out...

which is more a punishment to me coz he will have to go to the next village, and as you know I can't drive coz of the epilepsy shite....

I also feel guilty coming on and writing about just my problems when you ALL have got enough problems going on, and feel awkward to just jump in without helping any of you...when my heads in a mess..

sorry:l:l:l

Froglet, glad you didn't lose yer balls...:H

Comment

Thanks Reggie. If I don't reply straight off forgive me. I am On iphOne here and is awkward. I will pick up with you tomorrow if that's ok?

Comment

In work at proper PC from 9 tomorrow��

Comment

Army!!! The "Me-time fairy" has smiled on me. The youngest cub has gone off to the beach with her uncle and family. Mrs. T and the eldest have escaped the heat by going to a local mall. They'll bring me some Nandos for a late lunch.

I've applied plenty of sunblock to my chrome dome and am dipping in and out of the pool, a Leonard Cohen CD (The Future) is playing in the background. I have my Sunday paper to browse through, salt & vinegar crisps to graze on and tall glasses of lime & soda with lots of ice to wash it down with. Lovely, I tell ya!

Hiya Satz :welcome: and :hallo: the others who have since woken up. :l right back at you Reginald.
                I'll do whatever it takes
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Hello again, Mollymoo :l

It really is fantastic to see you back and sounding so positive!
                  I'll do whatever it takes
                  AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Hi Molly nice to see you back, so happy for you rehab went well, and thx for your always wise kind words..:l

Comment

well am a thread killer again :upset::upset:

Comment

okies gonna talk to myself...

here's one I love...

http://youtu.be/WpYeekQkAdc[/video]]The Black Eyed Peas - Where Is The Love? - YouTube

Comment

My dad's last words on the phone to me....21 years ago...
                          I was in spain with Bonnie 9 weeks old and Jamie 2 yrs old....

I gave him this record (when 45" still existed)......

http://youtu.be/QwOU3bnuU0k[/video]]Stevie Wonder - I Just Called To Say I Love You - YouTube

Comment

here's another one..did silly kareoke to...
                            be honest who didn't..!! (when in the bad days..)..:H

http://youtu.be/ZBR2G-iI3-I[/video]]I Will Survive - YouTube

Comment

I'm around LadyJan... I'm the resident thread killer LOL

Cold here, anyone for snow???

Ruggers later, cmon Wales!
                              I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Hiya pingy...

well I seem to be the thread killer as well...they say I don't chat, but everybody runs when I come on...
                                joking, I'm sure sundays everybody's busy...
                                I've gotta run to the shop got no milk left...
                                plus gotta go to my friend upstairs, see if she will take Ollie to school tomorrow, I've gotta go other side of the island for an EEG on my nut....as I had another stupid epiletic attack and they need to see if there's more damage in my already f'd up brain than before.....!!

already got two brain clots..just hope there's not another....

Comment

Working...
                                X