Time to come out of the closet ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is great I am just killing myself laughing. I also love to peel away dead sunburned skin. I must also admit I have squeezed a zit or 2, not always mine. I do have a n almost 13 year old and he is really starting to break out, watch out. lol

This thread is great, keep it up everyone.
    :l :H :h
    "What I do today is important because I am exchanging a day of my life for it."
    Catherine Pulsifer

Comment

Hey Tawny... LMPO You and I have never seen the same, praps, cos you are funnier than me .. and you are.

And Nancy has bin talking bout taties flying across fields !!! Hee Hee. What about Ba Ba Ba, Ba Baby Belle?

Luvvin you now Tawn.

Comment

I only read the first page, and have scolled up to discover that Kathy is talking about ' juicers' pus 'n' all. hee hee.

Comment

Kathy, as far as your daughter goes... Pin her down with both knees on her shoulders, and SQUISH those monkeys. My brother did that - It Works !

Comment

I love books - they are like meditation for me - I read every night, and every day when I can - am usually seen with a book in my hand.

Cashy
            "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Comment

Cashy, you are lovely, and trying to restore some much needed dignity to this thread. Nice try!

Miss Em-Liz, unfortunately, my daughter is now bigger than I am, so I have no chance of holding her down and squeezing her "juicers"!:H

Fortunately, like Cashy, I also like to read.
              AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Passions

What a ripper of a thread!

Wattle, I will come to your BBq and I have to admit to knowing the workds to the entire "Bat out of HEll" CD ........but you will be pleased to know my taste in music has moved on since then!

My obsession...........well, jigsaw puzzles is one....but

FAN????? Your obsession about liking girls? Should we be worried about that? :H

Trish
                Allow yourself to become all that you dreamed you could be..... and more. :banana:

Comment

Ok.. I finally figured out my secret delight... I like re-arranging other people's furniture (well, those that I deem could be planned a bit better...) I also love planning new spaces and have already completely planned the house we are buying and will not be moving into until April. I also love organizing "stuff"..
                  call if left-brained, call it anal... that would be me.

Oh, and if you're off-season and cant' find a sunburned back around... peeling the foil off of gum-wrappers is almost the same. smile

Olly

Comment

Working...
                  X