I'm having a BBQ.. You are all invited

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry tawn... but I've tried to invite people via your thread... and no-one hase RSVP'd.. I need numbers and need to cater..

It's the first official MWO BBQ... everyones invited... I have the "best ever" BBQ and deck and pool.. I thought if you guys wanted to come over.. I supply the steak and prawns (shrimps) (Tawn's bringing the vegies)

What I thought we should do is... everyone bring a plate. need to know what your bringing.. let me know..

So BBQ is next Saturday (need time to get the place up to scratch)... so that's Saturday 20th January... I thought 6.00pm.. to start.....

I'm so excited.. please come... let me know

Wattle
    Failure is not the falling down... it's the staying down

Oh wattle my treasure...I thought it was a joke when it was on Tawns thread...believe me my little crested cockatoo...if I could be there i would!!!! I would LOVE to meet my aussie neighbours...they make me laugh so much in chat...Air fares from NZ just a leeedddle too much for the melon pockets though..
    have a great time though!!! xoxo

Comment

I make excellent cybersalads..... I'm leaning towards the spinach salad with fresh Florida orange wedges, feta cheese and walnuts? Let me know....

Allie
      What happens in Vegas goes straight to Ohio....

Comment

Steak and Shrimp! Ooh my favorite. You have to have potatoes with that pair. I will bring sliced grilled baked potatoes with sour cream to slather on top.

I'm so excited but............I'm a little embarrassed to be seen next to Allie in a bathing suite.:blush:

Oh well we're all friends right!

Thanks for the invite Wattle:l
        :h :h :h :h

Comment

I will bring the karaoke machine and will NOT be in a bathing suit.
          I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Oh boy! Kareoke! Count me in!
            I will bring my spunky spirit and....uh....some potato salad! and the game "Cranium" Hooray!
            Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

Hi Wattle,
              yea, I did tell you that I was coming. So, it's like a pot luck kind of BBQ. Is there room in your fridge? I want to bring a cyber-shrimp/Avocado concoction, suspended in cream mousse. If the fridge is already full, would you like me to bring a french beef tortiere or my extra special spicy chicken wings. Just let me know, what is missing on your menue.
              LOOKING FORWARD TO THE PAAAAAAAAARTY.
              LORI
              *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

I am a terrrible cook but, love to throw a good party. Count me in for decorations and favors. I have tiki torches on hand, coconut and pineapple glasses, and lai necklaces.
                Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Hi Wattle,

It's a looooong way for me to go, but if I start out now I will be there on time.............

I have a friend who is a dj so I can supply the music ..............

Shrimp ........... We don't have that over here so get me loads ..........

Really looking forward to it ....

Paula xx
                  sigpicXXX

Comment

Ooh Lori, my Canadian friend introduced me to tourtiere and I make it all of the time now with a few of my own additions. Please bring that. It is sooooo good.

Comment

Lush,
                      ok, tourtiere it shall be. Let me just go out to the backyard to kill that head of beef, so it's well hung by the time the party comes around.
                      Lori
                      *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

Lori,

Don't say well hung with Fan in the building.............

Comment

Lush, really, I is a laidy, I never even thought to make that connection.
                          And furthermore, are you not a little presumptious to mention "Fan" and "well hung beef" in the same breath, or do you know something that we don't know and if you do, how come you do know. Explain, please.
                          Lori.

Comment

You are right. As ladies we would not make that connection, but Fan will. He is naughty that way. And I only know what he tells me........... Remember on the internet we can all weave fancy tales.

Comment

Lush, yes I love it, I love it.
                              I have a 24 inch waist and am 5 feet 10 inches tall. I drive a fire engine red Maserati and have a Villa on the French Riviera. Oh, this is liberating.
                              I just love cyberspace.
                              Lori

Comment

Working...
                              X