Cranky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cranky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have just been on chat and needed to talk but didn't work!@!!!!! Everybody said hello but after thet nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was sending replys but nothing worked. I AM MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Shas
    Just keep on swmming, just keep on swimming!

Cranky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DId you see your replies on the chat?
    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Cranky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry, i love the chat as well so i know it is frustrating.
      It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
      James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

Cranky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shas, are you OK? PM me if you want

Comment

Cranky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi

That would be really frustrating, I don't go into chat, one I don't seem to have the ability to visually keep up (keep track of all the converstions) and I'm a lousy typist, I find it easier and less stressful to stay here, post, then read (or go do something) until I receive a reply.... I find it alot less stressful, and frustrating.

Some times I've had to wait a bit, and depending on my state of mind, my need for support, sometimes I feel disappointed, and a little hurt, if I don't get a reply fairly quickly but if I feel that way I'll go and read some posts, most of the time I will find others going through the same feelings, difficulties I'm going through and it helps...A Lot.

Keep your chin up, even if it doesn't feel like it, the majority of people in here DO care about what you are going through.

Kat

Comment

Cranky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shyrn44, I was in this morning and said hello, but didn't realize you needed to talk. My apologies and please always feel free to PM me to chat if that happens again.

AAthlete
            Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Comment

Cranky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you may PM me as well, anytime
              It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
              James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

Working...
              X