Our Third Senior Member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our Third Senior Member

I would like to announce that our dear Kathy (Young At Heart) is only 3 posts away from being a Senior Member - go Kathy!
    Love Jen
    Over 4 months AF :h

Our Third Senior Member

Figures the first three Senior Members would be women, no?? Fan blew his chance unless of course he gets on a rampage like SOMEONE did the other day. Go Kathy, Go Kathy!!!!!
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Our Third Senior Member

What a delicious bunch our senior members are!! 3 of the best!! nice serving you ladies...may I bring you a bunch of grapes? A young man for your pleshuuuure? OK magazine???? Your wish is my command!

Comment

Our Third Senior Member

All of the above. Thanks Wee!!

Comment

Our Third Senior Member

I think Fan is being a gentleman letting the ladies through the door ahead of him to receive their awards. :award:
          Enough is enough

Comment

Our Third Senior Member

Now, now Lushy pie...greed is not one of the traits I like to see in a senior member..with seniority comes restraint....You must set more of an example to your hedonistic underlings....

Comment

Our Third Senior Member

All right, I can do without the magazine.

Comment

Our Third Senior Member

LOL lushy pie!!! xxx

Comment

Our Third Senior Member

Congratulations to all the senior members! Did you all ever get a discount card or anything special for your efforts?
                  :h :h :h :h

Comment

Our Third Senior Member

Now now, rachele - we have been sworn to secrecy with regard to the treasures that have been bestowed upon us as senior members.... - one day you will all be privy to the greatness that lies ahead - now get posting!!
                    Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

Our Third Senior Member

Thanks, loves. Will I have to change my colour to a deeper purple, as befits royalty?:H I suppose that I will achieve this esteemed status either tonight or tomorrow, and I will say that it is quite an honour.

I will definitely love the grapes, men, magazines, etc., as especially, being special to all of you!

Much love and esteem right back atchya!

Your royal heinie,

Kathy:l
                      AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Our Third Senior Member

Kathy...If anyone deserves the tital...It is you....A wiser women i have never met....
                        I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
                        One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Working...
                        X