Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drink Tracker

Morning All,
    Are there any techies around ? I'm struggling with the tracker...Can fill it in, but keep getting SQL errors and warnings and can't publish it?

Thanks
    Pebbles

Drink Tracker

have you clicked the permission buttom
    dave

Comment

Drink Tracker

Sorry, I must be being really stupid..where is it ?
      There's the "publish" button - but that's when I get the page of errors.

pebbles

Comment

Drink Tracker

it is under the tools forum
        It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
        James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

Drink Tracker

sorry didnt understand you question, mine i just select the info and hit submit
          It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
          James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

Drink Tracker

mmmmmm, must be me. I get :

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/jmywayou/public_html/func.php on line 14

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jmywayou/public_html/func.php:14) in /home/jmywayou/public_html/publish.php on line 9

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/jmywayou/public_html/func.php on line 14

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jmywayou/public_html/func.php:14) in /home/jmywayou/public_html/publish.php on line 19

Maybe I'll stick with my diary!

Comment

Drink Tracker

Pebbles,

Send a private message with your question to user "codemonkey"

This is a forum moderator who will be able to answer your question.

Have a great day!
              :h :h :h :h

Comment

Drink Tracker

Another question about the tracker....The numbers you put in are they drinks or units?
                I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
                One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Drink Tracker

I put in number of drinks. Real drinks - like other people pour - not drinks like I pour!LOL
                  Hawk

Comment

Drink Tracker

Oops Hawk, I have been doing it wrong then!!!! I count my fishbowl as one glass. Is that not right??
                    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Drink Tracker

5 ounces of wine = 1 drink

If your fish bowl is 10 ounces, that's two drinks.

1 1/2 of liquor is 1 drink if you pour yourself a three shot drink it's two drinks. Likewise if your liquor is more than 80 proof........you need to slim down on the shot and a half.

I can't remember the measurement for beer.......

Anyhoo, I hate to be the bearer of bad news such as this:no:

Comment

Drink Tracker

Nice, I've now got a picture of goldfish dodging icecubes!

I've pm'd codemonkey - good call Imagine. Thanks.

Pebbles

Comment

Drink Tracker

Pebbles, you're supposed to have a picture of elephant a** :H

Comment

Working...
                          X