I am Liz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am Liz

I have never been a liar, and I never will be. So here you go. I am the Liz ( Bambi, Caitlin, etcera ). I have spoken out of turn here, yet that is an affliction, a by-product of alcohol, and certain people here have recognised me, although, I thought I was doing a jolly good job of 007 !
    I appreciate that this will cause me to be kicked away again, Don't worry - being kicked away has been the circle of my Life, since I was 6 weeks old.
    Anyway, Hi to Gabby, and Kathy, and LOU, and Mackers, and his lovely wife The Lisa.

I can't be in hiding anymore. So I probably will be extricated now. But I love you all, and wish all the best Serenity thoughts to you.

Snoggers...
    from Liz
    ( Bambi, Lizzie Mouse, dah dah dah )
    XXX

I am Liz

Thanks for coming clean and being honest. That is a much bettter way to live. I wish you all the best. And, yes, Emily has been on very good behavior! Does this mean you are abs or doing a darn good job with mods? It must and for that I am very happy for you. A better life awaits us all if we make the effort.

Congratulations on your new job too!!!

Comment

I am Liz

Liz, I'm afraid I am all at sea with all this Lizzie Mouse and Caitlin buisness from awhile ago, at the time I was concentrating all my efforts on ME....All I can say is, people with all sorts of problems which are basically centered around alcohol come on here and apart from obcenities and downright nastiness are accepted...I can't think of any reason why you should be extricated, we have all, at one time or another been in that dark place so on behalf of me I would like to welcome you warmly to MWO...WELCOME LIZ, and I sincerely hope you find what you are looking for...God Bless,,
      Much Love from Louise xxxx
      A F F L..
      Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

I am Liz

Sorry I don't know anything about who you were previously either. But welcome Liz. Hope you can make it work.
        "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

I am Liz

Wow! I too didn't really have any idea as to what was going on with the whole Lizzie Mouse, etc. But you should really be proud of yourself for coming clean. This HAD to be a HUGE step for you. Be well.

Comment

I am Liz

Hello there missus!!!

I have PM'd you but i dont know if youve got it as my PM seems to have gone a bit haywire!! Im not recieving any so i dont know if mine are sending either??!!
            Good on ya for coming clean...Iv no doubt that you'll get nothing but respect for it chick and its nice to see you back, hope you are well...you certainly sound it.

Love and hugs

Lou-Lou x x x x
            "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

I am Liz

Hiya Liz, me old mukka....I think you did the right thing coming clean...
              I can tell by the way you always come back that this place is very important to you...It is to me aswell and i know how you feel..
              Who knows...With any luck you might get time off for good behaviour..

Is it this Monday you start the job or last Monday?..If its this Monday just wanna wish you the best of luck...
              Also i hope Lee comes back from working away soon...I know how much you miss him..

Best of luck to you liz
              I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
              One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

I am Liz

Hi Liz,
                Ditto to what everyone else said, coming clean was for the best takes alot to do that...keep your chin up before you know it Lee will be back..good luck with your new job .

Lots of :l :l :l 's Lisa xxx
                Elvis is'nt dead, he's in my broom cupboard ....

Comment

I am Liz

Thank You So much for all of those positive replies. I think it is just a part of accepting who I am.
                  I need to start a job on monday - for the first time in 4 years, and it seem like fiddlestix to some people, yet it is a great leap for me, being a proper functioning person again.
                  I thank you all, Irish, ( who makes me laugh constantly with your daft kittie ( with a lime on her ( or his ) heed ) !!!! And Accountable 4 me, and to Macks, The Lou and The Lisa., and Lucky ( Duck - I thank you because we have not always seen eye to eye, but I hold you in great regard. bye the way)

This Is Hard Hard Hard - 1 day of sobreity, ( probs being a bit poorly ) ! Then my facade will have to start working.

Thank you again, it makes be breathe easier that you know who I am.

Liz A Beth

Love as Always.
                  XXX

Comment

I am Liz

Welcome back Bagpuss!

Hiya Liz - remember me, the old Terror! I lurked as well after the "silly season" but I'm also back and feeling pretty good, trying moderation, see how it goes. Good luck with the job, just get through the first day and you'll be absolutely fine, girlie:thumbs: Time is a great healer - so give yourself as much time as you need to get back to being you again:heart: To everyone who does know the "sadness" I hope you are all doing okay and the sun is starting to shine again for you all.

Orra best
                    The Terror

Comment

I am Liz

Thanks Terror.
                      Do you know, I lost my glasses this morning, for a terrifying one and a half hours. I thought I may have inadvertently chucked them out of the window. ( as an excuse not to start this job tomorrow ) . Yet they have turned up, bold as brass! Fiddlestix . I was saying it's ok I'll just squint. !!! That was my Get Out Clause.

Well anyway, if anyone catches me on here between the hours of 8 am, till I think 5 pm, then I will have been rumbled !!!

Lots of love to everyone here. X

Liz ( scared person ) a Beth.
                      XXXX

Oh and a Big PS to Lou who talked me through the whole ordeal last night. Thanks sausage . X

Comment

I am Liz

Liz,

You will get through tomorrow, get home..sit on your couch and feel so proud of yourself....Just think of all the extra spondoolies...

The first day is always worrying...I should know, i have started enough jobs...I phoned one yesterday...Its only a packing job in a factory...But the hours are 3pm till 2am...Which means i wont be able to drink if i get it..

They're gonna love ya....Best of luck
                        I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
                        One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

I am Liz

Thanks Wayne, you do speak fine words, and the spondoollie reference had Lee chuckling !

:H

Liz XXXX

Comment

I am Liz

Welcome Back, Liz

Hey Liz A Beth,

Don't fret on too much about the new job. I think you'll be fine and dandy if you try to relax. I'm glad you feel better about coming clean here, and I hope that all goes well this time around. I'm rooting for you chixster!

But please tell me, what is a spondoolie??

Hugs,

Kathy:l
                            AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

I am Liz

Kathy, a spondoolie, is a pound. 1 GBP.

I miss you Chixter!

XXXX:l

Comment

Working...
                              X