• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too cheesecake?

Jeez Nelz,
    You're making it really hard for me to be a man-hater. LOL
    :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Too cheesecake?

Yeah K9, I hear you.... I'm about to walk out on a long term relationship. Have everything planned to do the bolt while he is at work next Friday. It has been soooooo hard because I'm having to be everything I'm not - cold, calculating, mean, nasty..... It makes me feel like s**t BUT staying is making me feel that way too. I keep focusing on what's bad and ignoring the TINY bits of good. I found last year's valentines day card in the bin so I keep reminding myself of things like that. I've treated him sooooo well for years, but zero return isn't an option any longer. I feel mean and it is a horrible thing to do but he won't let me go otherwise. I've told him now for 12 months I'm not happy......... Men (mostly)!!!!!!
      It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
      Mother Theresa

Comment

Too cheesecake?

mama bear;1258986 wrote: and it's good to know men like you still exist....
        can I pay you to make one for my hubs since I have no idea how to do it??
        :-)
        Oh heck,

Id never be able to take money from ya Mama LOL

Its really pretty easy, just pull up Windows Movie Maker on your computer and play around with it. The hardest part was trying to figure out how to add music, but there is a great link that converts youtube vids to MP3's. Ill even walk ya through one via PM's, or you can do what I did, and google your way through it!

Try it you'll like it!!
        Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Too cheesecake?

:-)
          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Too cheesecake?

Nelz u have ispired me and i am now pinching ur idea and making a valentines slide show on the laptop for my partner of all the places we have been and special moments we have shared
            I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Too cheesecake?

littlepinkcat;1259889 wrote: Nelz u have ispired me and i am now pinching ur idea and making a valentines slide show on the laptop for my partner of all the places we have been and special moments we have shared
              Niiiiiice! Post it up on here, I wanna see it

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Too cheesecake?

Nelz they would kill me if i put it on the internet, lol
                I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Too cheesecake?

littlepinkcat;1259920 wrote: Nelz they would kill me if i put it on the internet, lol
                  Highfive! I skurd to make one like that lol

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Too cheesecake?

Nelz cheers for the idea my partner loved it, did ur partner like the video?
                    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Too cheesecake?

littlepinkcat;1261503 wrote: Nelz cheers for the idea my partner loved it, did ur partner like the video?
                      Tomorrow is Valentine's day, we can watch you tube on our TV, so Im gonna make some coffee, have her sit on the couch, and then hit play.....it looks and sounds better on the TV than the computer......I can hardly wait!

Glad your partner enjoyed yours

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Too cheesecake?

best of luck x
                        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Too cheesecake?

Never knew you had a soft fuzzy underbelly, Nelz.
                          sigpic
                          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Too cheesecake?

Have fun tonight Nelzy....I hope your video brings the results you were hoping for. :bust:anties:
                            LOL
                            :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Too cheesecake?

nelz: did she like the video?
                              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Too cheesecake?

rubywillow;1262216 wrote: Never knew you had a soft fuzzy underbelly, Nelz.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh, we dont want EVERYONE to know....I gotta keep up that biker image ya know......

K9Lover;1262335 wrote: Have fun tonight Nelzy....I hope your video brings the results you were hoping for. :bust:anties:
                                LOL
                                Now THATS funny, I dont care who you are.

littlepinkcat;1262581 wrote:
                                nelz: did she like the video?
                                Yes Pink, she really liked it.......the smiley cat pic made her laugh

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Working...
                                X