Honest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honest

Hi everyone, I have been reading everyday, but not posted for a while. I am now on day 19 AF and i've been in such a bad mood today, I still have kids that are difficult at times, as they all are, I still haven't found the love of my life and I still have to do all my own DIY (blocked drain and curtain rail fell down today). And I have had a flash in my mind on numerous occasions today of me holding a glass of wine and then reminding myself that I don't just do a glass of wine, i'll do the bottle and then some. So anyway, not drinking is not gonna make all my dreams come true but at least i know I am being me and not false, embarrasing, loud, dangerous, obnoxious drunk me. So it's honest, warts n all life with no mask...does that make sense, I am sober promise xx Sam

Honest

Hey that is so great!!!!!
    Big congrats on 19 days AF. Everyone has bad days. Take a deep breath!!!

Comment

Honest

Bravo on doing it sober! DIY can be a pain, but you are also talented and self-sufficient. You can be proud of being both self-sufficient AND sober, even if it doesn't feel particularly great right now. Hang in there!

Kathy:l
      AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Honest

Hi Stoatqueen,

I have to say well done for the blocked drain!!!!

Also for the AF, If I was by myself there is no way that I could do it.

Keep it up, Love paula xx :h :l :h
        sigpicXXX

Comment

Honest

yup yup
          It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
          James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

Honest

Congrats on 19 days you should feel very proud of yourself. I can imagine that each day you are challenged with wanting a drink and redirecting yourself to something different. I hope that you are rewarding yourself.
            "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Honest

Yes, you should feel very proud of yourself! 19 days is an amazing start! By the way, being a single parent is one of the hardest jobs in the world. You have to wear many hats. Give yourself a pat on the back, and hey - we all have those 'cranky days'.

Comment

Honest

You are doing great Stoat! I remember your first day here, you are doing sooooo well!!

Your Goddess of DIY is taking care of you!

(PS. I'm still fixing my own plumbing, dealing with the kids, not found the love of my life, but like you - i'm SOBER!!!! 46 days! )
                It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

Honest

Thanks everyone xx

Comment

Honest

Faberoo my little stoatlet!!! great tally of AF days...you should be VERY proud. :rays: That is just FANTASTIC!!!!!
                    Always helps as well when fixing curtain rails....less likely to fall off the ladder!:h
                    Good going ... lots of love weemelon xoxo

Comment

Honest

I think you are Beautiful, and even more so, without The Mask.

XXX:l

Comment

Working...
                      X