Kylie!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kylie!!

Maybe im just having a soppy day...but the Kylie comeback tour is on TV here in the Uk and iv just found it so inspiring....here is a woman who has battled breast cancer ...and she is absolutely amazing. I think it should give us all inspiration that we can come back from anything and be even better people than we were before because of our experiences.

Lou-Lou x x x
    "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Kylie!!

Is that Kylie Minogue? I think she is fabulous! She is on a comeback tour?? I never knew she left the scene! I think I should really watch more Entertainment Tonight.... totally out of the loop........

Comment

Kylie!!

Accountable...yeah she went away due to breast cancer...but not for long, she is amazing. If they show her comeback tour where you are be sure to watch it, i loved it..wish id seen it live. My hairdresser went to see her tonight....soooo jealous!!!...a true star and an inspiration to us all me thinks.

Lou x x
      "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

Kylie!!

she also has the hottest boyfriend on the planet, Olivier Martninez, who is quite a bit younger and was by her side throughout her cancer battle. did I mention he was hot?
        Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Kylie!!

Too funny happy! I will google this hot Mr. Olivier Martninez........ and give you my opinion!

Comment

Kylie!!

Ok - I agree! He is absolutely scrumpdilliumptious!

Comment

Kylie!!

He is absolutely the most gorgeous man i have ever seen.....and she deserves him, im not jealous...honest!!!lol!!

Comment

Kylie!!

Suuuuuuuuuuure Lou, suuuuuuuuuuure! I know I am!!!! LOL.

Comment

Kylie!!

I am beyond jealous I will fully admit it. :H
                  Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Kylie!!

ha
                    It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
                    James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

Kylie!!

Camper...your blatant honesty humbles me in to submission...i am soooo jealous!!! if only i could find a guy so gorgeous!!!

Comment

Kylie!!

Hilarious Ladies !!! Snoggalicious !

I think we all need a cold bath now !!!

:H

Comment

Kylie!!

:l Lou, you will find someone perfect for you. You are so pretty and such a lovely person

Well that is my gush over with.:l

Comment

Kylie!!

Kylie is poorly again. she got taken off the stage in Manchester last night, because she had a bad bout of flu.

I think she has done too much too soon.

All the best, she is a little Warrior

XXXX

Comment

Working...
                            X