Army Thread 10th February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm gonna do a bit of body scultping exercises today work on my stomach nd chest...........oh i must i must i must increase my bust
    I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

littlepinkcat;1259708 wrote: i'm gonna do a bit of body scultping exercises today work on my stomach nd chest...........oh i must i must i must increase my bust
      :H:H:H

wish there was a diet to decrease bust :upset:
      Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Panno, im hoping to lift them with a bit of luck, there a bit south
        I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

mollyka;1259716 wrote: why? Small boobs make clothes look much nicer on I tink ---- men run for the hills
          I want small boobs :upset::upset::upset:
          Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Molly, i'm definetly not small chested, just therre not where they used to be if u get my meaning
            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

littlepinkcat;1259717 wrote: Panno, im hoping to lift them with a bit of luck, there a bit south
              I've even tried buying them a fecking plane ticket to go south!!! Can never understand these girls who pay for large boobs!!

Comment

Bloody hell I go and clean my teeth and XPOSTS madness.
                Hi Panno, JC and LPC.
                Nothing I can do about the 300 bottles of wine Mr A has collected and is working his way through very slowly.

Back later

Comment

Again a squillion x posts.

Comment

Panno : i know what u mean, i was gifted with Large chest, but now there taking over my tummy nd the rest !
                    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

anon;1259727 wrote: Bloody hell I go and clean my teeth and XPOSTS madness.
                      Hi Panno, JC and LPC.
                      Nothing I can do about the 300 bottles of wine Mr A has collected and is working his way through very slowly.

Back later
                      my god 300
                      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

I love yoga too Mollers, gonna look for a class.

Hi Panno and JC!
                        "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

As yis all know Rob used to drink in front of me all the time, get pissed, pass out, smoke fags etc.

I have to say, it never ever bothered me, just reiterated to me why I gave up. Maybe it would have been different if he was just having one or two but that would not have been enough for me anyway so I would have just thought that was stupid and why was he bothering.

I could be in a houseful of drink and it would not phase me at all and I would not have a craving, and it has been like that since day one, I don't know why that is.
                          "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

one2many;1259737 wrote: I love yoga too Mollers, gonna look for a class.

Hi Panno and JC!
                            Morning Oney, hows the kiddies this week and did Adam think he did ok in his test ?

Comment

Don't think I could do yoga. I can't sit still long enough.
                              It could be worse, I could be filing.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

i might try yoga me thinks
                                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Working...
                                X