Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Health news for those of us taking up tea instead of drinking...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lipton makes a chocolate caramel truffle tea made with real pieces of caramel. Now the thing is it tastes nothing like that flavor, funny enough, but it is good and nutty and I really am enjoying it.
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

lush;104184 wrote: Lipton makes a chocolate caramel truffle tea made with real pieces of caramel. Now the thing is it tastes nothing like that flavor, funny enough, but it is good and nutty and I really am enjoying it.
      Hey is that one of the new pyramid shaped tea bags teas? If so I have tried that one and it's yummy as heck. I also drink the green tea in the pyramid shaped bags..........

Comment

Aussies, re Green Tea, I love the China Jasmine Green tea by T2. You can order online.

https://secure.t2tea.com.au/flash/main.html

Doo
        :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

Because i have heard so many of you talking about green tea, i bought some. I am not really into all these flavoured teas but my horiscope said you have to try everything once! I don't really read my horiscope usually either so i thought i'd try that too!! Gosh i am changing aren't I!!!!!!! Anyway, green tea- not too bad, as long as you don't leave the t-bag in for too long as it becomes bitter. i have to have sugar in it though which is not so good. Now i'm going to buy the raseberry tea as i have heard that is VERY good for you.

Comment

I just got back from the grocery store and bought the Aussie equiv to the Sleepy Time Tea. It tastes great. I'm on my second cup!

All other dissatisfied Green Tea drinkers, try the China Jasmine Green Tea. As per Bella, allow it to brew for only 3 mins so it doesn't get bitter.

Doo
            :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

Bella;109142 wrote: Because i have heard so many of you talking about green tea, i bought some. I am not really into all these flavoured teas but my horiscope said you have to try everything once! I don't really read my horiscope usually either so i thought i'd try that too!! Gosh i am changing aren't I!!!!!!! Anyway, green tea- not too bad, as long as you don't leave the t-bag in for too long as it becomes bitter. i have to have sugar in it though which is not so good. Now i'm going to buy the raseberry tea as i have heard that is VERY good for you.
              One thing to do with green tea is to let your water boil and then let it cool for 3 minutes. Then pour the water over your tea bags and let steep for no longer than 3 minutes. That helps reduce any bitterness. Green tea is more fragile than black tea and gets bitter with just boiled water. Hope that helps. Also I use Splenda in my tea. Hope that helps. I use Equal when I can't find Splenda.

Comment

SOrry Just, I just saw your question to me. Yes it is in those funky bags which I think are so cool. I wish they would come out with a bigger variety of flavors though. I am very anxious to get some tea from Teavana that Allie has said is excellent stuff.
                I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

lushy;112278 wrote: SOrry Just, I just saw your question to me. Yes it is in those funky bags which I think are so cool. I wish they would come out with a bigger variety of flavors though. I am very anxious to get some tea from Teavana that Allie has said is excellent stuff.
                  That's cool. I've been on and off of here as of late. Then I have tried that tea and it's yummy. It helps curb the sweet tooth. Yes, I do wish they would come out with more flavors. I'll have to look on Lipton.com for an email and send them the suggestion for that. I guess since it's new they just want to make sure the product is a hit.

Comment

Working...
                  X