body heat...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

body heat...

hi guys. max here. just wanted to throw something at you. Yes i'm havin difficaulties gettin goin but can i ask whether anyone suffers with excess body heat.You know--sweats. I am thinkin it may be my hormones but then maybe its all the alcohol goin thru me. This is a wee bit embarasin but then so what... just let me know if anyone else feels same. If not then its somethin else I av to worry about...:no:
    Sometimes the only way to stay sane is to go a little crazy

body heat...

I get the sweats during the night when I have been drinking, and the nights I go AF I get them really bad. I think it is all of the toxins trying to get out. At least I hope that is all it is. I have heard about sweats from a lot of people around here.
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

body heat...

Hi Max,

For the first 10 or so days I was sweating sooo much at night, It was awful, the bedclothes were drenched, I just told my hubby that it was PMT worse than usual.

Youre not alone love,

Paula xx
      sigpicXXX

Comment

body heat...

Hello Lush, where have you been today, Well said LOL xx
        sigpicXXX

Comment

body heat...

Watching our dumb football team lose is where I have been. I also wanted to say that what you said was nothing short of pure brilliance!!!!
          I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

body heat...

Hi Lush, Really sorry that your team lost ...........

Nicely said though LOL xx
            sigpicXXX

Comment

body heat...

i was the same way last nigth
              It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
              James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

body heat...

Max, don't you fret! It is perfectly normal! When I am drinking and during the first couple of nights being AF, I sweat like a PIG at night - sopping my jammies and the sheets! Not to mention the pillow - eeeew! I have spent a lot of money on pillows over the last few years!

My hubby also gets the sweats too!

Comment

body heat...

Sweats are very common for us drunkards, but when we detox it is quite bad and you can shake too, and be very very very irritable.
                  Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

body heat...

Lush sorry about the football. Dumb game anyway.
                    Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

body heat...

I get night sweats too an as im only 29 i have to say that its down to the alcohol withdrawals...i wake up absolutely drenched and roasting hot but when i take the quilt off me i am freezing cold...i end up having to shower and change my pj's...turn my quilt around and sometimes even change the bed in the middle of the night, needless to say i dont get much sleep...good job im single eh!!!!
                      "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

body heat...

i read that in the days following stopping drinking your body heat rises due to blood thickening (alcohol thins the blood) so the heat is normal, but it wares off in a little while, different for everyone how long
                        It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
                        James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

body heat...

Hi, yes I sweat too ( and yes it is embarrassing. God job he is away )

Does anyone sneeze? I have sneezed today about 20 times. That's not right. and does anyone scratch their neck? maybe it's just anxiety. I hope so.

Liz X

Comment

body heat...

scratchy an sneezy

ButEmilyLovedHim wrote: Hi, yes I sweat too ( and yes it is embarrassing. God job he is away )

Does anyone sneeze? I have sneezed today about 20 times. That's not right. and does anyone scratch their neck? maybe it's just anxiety. I hope so.

Liz X
                            I sneeze loads too. Not sure wether its boredom tho-like yawning. Still not convinced bout my sweatin. mine can be any time_day as well as night.?? might just be me...
                            Sometimes the only way to stay sane is to go a little crazy

Comment

body heat...

Max, I should of said I get them through out the day.... I was emphasising on the evening, as that is when it is the most uncomfortable for me. I get them through out the day as well. I get sooooo hot and then sweat, and then chills. NASTY!

Comment

Working...
                              X