me me me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

me me me

hi guys where r u all? I need loads of inspiration as today is my 41st birthday. Yes 41. even tho I feel 21. I so oo want to be AF after today.-- you cant expect me to be so today surely.I know- another excuse. My son and boyfriend dont believe me, why should anyone else. I am determined to be strong and sober. I am such a head case i always think my boy friend is up to something and when he denys it I just want to die. I hate my self. I dont think there is any thing any one can do. the other thing thst hurts is that I was a pretty good figure skater but I have put on about 2 stone inweight mainly from the booze. You dont get fat figure skaters do you. my life is not worth livin. I wish I could Phone/see one of you
    Sometimes the only way to stay sane is to go a little crazy

me me me

Stop it Maxi. You are wonderful and we've all been there and are all there. I feel your pain. Talk to me PM me. Let's talk
    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

me me me

Maxine, 41 can be a hard birthday, but you are really on to the start of something big, and you don't even know it. I am wishing you a birthday that is the beginning of a great new year for you--where you become sober and lose the weight that you want to lose and get back your skating skills again. Don't let your men dissuade you. You've got it in your heart!

All the best to you!

Kathy:l
      AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

me me me

I just pm'd you ......

You can do this ... Paula xx
        sigpicXXX

Comment

Working...
        X