Army Thread 11th February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No cannot chat for hours, I struggle with with a few mins...

My car passes NCT but have to get some cv joint looked at or summat but i AM OK FOR A YEAR|!
    "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

one2many;1260636 wrote: Noooo I honestly am not, really shite, I fucking hate it.
      Doesn't sound like it to me. I :h talking with ya.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

one2many;1260638 wrote: No cannot chat for hours, I struggle with with a few mins...

My car passes NCT but have to get some cv joint looked at or summat but i AM OK FOR A YEAR|!
        Wooohoooo Nice one!!
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Hello....
          anyone still talking to moi..?

Comment

oh well dunno wot I've wrong,,,
            can't even get on the chat..must be my pc...

anyway goodinight lovelies..dunno why nobody wants to talk with me...:upset:

I know I've spoken some crap before, but I thought all that had past...

nighty, night sleep well:l:l xxx

Comment

JackieClaire;1260619 wrote: Yo Ktabbers.

The Ireland/France match has been called off cos it's a bit chilly.
              I'm not that interested in the odd shaped ball either...but I told you lads it's fecking freezing here!!:H After only five minutes outside, pug dog is limping and trembling from the cold. I can't take much more of it either. Brutal cold!
              Like KTAB-I'm collecting my thoughts but many of your posts tonight -have really just pierced my heart. As I read through the posts, I just kept saying, "Yeppers, that's Me!":l:l:l To you all. So glad I've found the Army.
              Now off under the duvet. Gonna try and meditate. xxx Or lurk around the threads a bit..

Comment

ladyjan;1260653 wrote: oh well dunno wot I've wrong,,,
                can't even get on the chat..must be my pc...

anyway goodinight lovelies..dunno why nobody wants to talk with me...:upset:

I know I've spoken some crap before, but I thought all that had past...

nighty, night sleep well:l:l xxx
                Jan-I'm still here. Just in a reflective mood. You alright? :l

Comment

Hiya Molly:l
                  Really going nighters now. Begging the sleep fairy to come..after having my mother on the phone and some friends who want to come visit in October-and it's already sending me into a panic! They love to drink and I have been isolating for so long that I'm still not ready to come out of my comfort zone. But I'm lonely and miss them...and they are old friends that I've known forever...and, and...I guess I don't know who I am anymore. But for tonight-I'm going to sleep. I will think about all of this in the morning. I know it will still be waiting for me. xxx
                  Have to edit! The friends love to drink-not my mother. lol! She does not touch a drop!

Comment

Working...
                  X