Army Thread, Happy Vaenitines to all you happy lovers.14th Feb tuesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zenstyle;1262224 wrote: The Fedex feller just delivered a dozen roses and choccies... ) He didn't half look like he was in a rush. I bet they HATE Valentine's day! :H
    Lucky Lady Zen. I think the postman could have had the decency to serenade you too :H:H

Comment

Zenstyle;1262222 wrote: You're doing great Satz!!! Come on here and post if the urges hit... Enjoy your walk!
      I don't normally bring my laptop home - but I think yes to post would be great way to fill in time:thanks: Chatting to you nice people:h

Comment

satz123;1262229 wrote: I don't normally bring my laptop home - but I think yes to post would be great way to fill in time:thanks: Chatting to you nice people:h
        distraction from al worked for me in the first few weeks

sorry I;m entertaining my sister in law tonight otherwise I'd chat to you x
        I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

wrong colour tho, blue?!?!?!?
          I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

Comment

there is no more room in my kitchen after the smiling fridge....

Comment

Evening all,

Loving the shiny things Pingu but adoring the new fridge. Nearly swooned.
              It could be worse, I could be filing.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

hello all
                It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Hello you and how's you.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hiya JC - all good over here, just getting the dishies sorted still but hopefully will have all their new homes organised by next week.

Comment

JackieClaire;1262258 wrote: Evening all,

Loving the shiny things Pingu but adoring the new fridge. Nearly swooned.
                      Oh no not another fridge worshipper.......

Comment

If you needed a kennel maid I'm yer woman, but I'm afraid it's a bit of a commute.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Zenstyle;1262224 wrote: The Fedex feller just delivered a dozen roses and choccies... ) He didn't half look like he was in a rush. I bet they HATE Valentine's day! :HAre they from anyone we know? And why Fedex and not delivered in person.
                          satz123;1262229 wrote: I don't normally bring my laptop home - but I think yes to post would be great way to fill in time:thanks: Chatting to you nice people:hStick close to the boards, Satz and you'll be fine.
                          pingu1997;1262239 wrote:
                          wrong colour tho, blue?!?!?!?
                          I think it would go with more kitchens than purple would.
                          Zenstyle;1262247 wrote:
                          I like where you have the ironing board. I have nowhere to hide mine so its in full view in the dining area.
                          I have mine propped up between the washing machine and the wall in the bathroom. Why don't you prop it up against that fab shower stall you've got. Or inside it for all that matter. Fecking useless piece of equipment that it is. :H
                          For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                          AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

pingu1997;1262269 wrote: Oh no not another fridge worshipper.......
                            Oooooooooooh yes. I :h mine.

AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Starty and Tips are off to pet homes as their runnng times are just not competitive enough for a serious trainer. Hopefully a friend who is a trainer will take grim and zen until I get myself sorted and I will take three dogs with me. But I feel sorry for the three with me coz they will have to get used to being in town, they are used to 10 acres to run around in

Comment

Hiya Pingu and Stirls

Comment

Working...
                                X