I feel like crap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel like crap

I have read the book. Cash is an issue.... Of course if I did not spend it on alcohol I'd have enough

OK I will get started... I'll post about it soon.

Thanks for your help!!
    Control the Mind

Comment

I feel like crap

Oh Barb - I did the same thing during the Eagles game and I think I had one of the worst hangovers I have hed in years on Sunday. It was awful. Just awful.

AND WE DIDNT WIN THE GAME.

LOL.
      Hawk

Comment

I feel like crap

I guess I should look at the bright side - the Bears won!

And, I have plans this Sunday which will not include alcohol, so I will not be at the game on Sunday. They are playing the Saints, so I guess I had better root for the Saints, or the Superbowl is going to be one big headache for me :H

Comment

I feel like crap

I've said it many times - I am NOT drinking anymore - and then after a day of recovery, I would go back.
          I've felt like **** many times, so I concur with Barb - it's a waste of time! Drinking, that is! But, something has been working for me the past 4 days. It must be all the supps that finally have gotten into my system and the tapes, which for the last 4 days I have made time to listen to them - even if I fall asleep! I ddn't know that you could lsiten to one of them while doing other things - must look into this.

By the way, how do I start a new thread?? It takes me forever to figure it out and then the next time, I forget how I did it!

Oh, and how to do I register for the drink tracker or whatever it is called?

:thanks:

:H

Comment

I feel like crap

VBulletin/DrinkTracker

what's Vbulletin? And how do I get to it to get a password to do the DrinkTracker??
            Anybody?

Thanks !

Comment

I feel like crap

Drink Tracker for Lashly

Just go down to the bottom of the main community page, Lashly, and click on "tools". The drink tracker will come up. You have to enter your screen name and password. (sometimes twice, ugh!). Then you can enter your drinks in the tracker and whether you are abs or mods. You can have the record be public or private.

When you want to start a new thread, you must be on the top of the topics page for any given section. You can't be at the top of a specific thread. On the upper left hand side there is a button called "New Topic" or "New Thread" (I forget which). Just hit that, and you're good to go.

Kathy:l
              AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Working...
              X