Army Thread 15th February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ladyjan;1262925 wrote: Right going to bed, totally dosed to the lmit plus a bit more..have had a very mega bad, bad day day....
    ollie broke my reading glasses, so please forgive mistakes,,

feellimg dozzy and gonnna take him to santa cruz ma?anana and check him into a centre..last I never, never wnated him to go..but tis CANNOT CONTINUE

for as sad as it will makeS me, I think it's the best for him, and my mentaly health to have a breakfor a month or two....

I love him so dearly, but this is getting crazy and volotile

or else I'm gonna pack s all up and move the fuck up and move away from here....
    I think you are doing the right thing Jan, stay close and let us know what is happening xxx
    "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

I am good Mollers, had a nice meal out last night, was home early tho, amazing how quick you can have a meal when you don't drink. Rob is doing great AF too which I am delighted about.

How did it go with the doc?

AF 10th May 2010
      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

I'LL letu all know in the morn....
        coz it can't conttinue like this.....ge is it' soo very aggresive and it frightentd
        ss me to if he is gonna be like hus fatjer,,this is what honest triuly worri5rs & frigihtens me......

Comment

Ahh thats bloody wonderful, another thing off yer list done and dusted, I think you will enjoy 2moro

I have to actually check the date but it is over a month anyway, maybe 6 weeks, we have a booze free weekend planned for my birthday the week after next, Rob is 40 2moro

Food was lovely but we were the only ones in the restaurant!

AF 10th May 2010
          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

No I agree, would prefer to be at home in me jimmers with a take out too.

He says he is off it forever, we will see.

You are doing fuckin DEADLY!!!! Love ya xx

Night night x

AF 10th May 2010
            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Working...
            X