Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tapes/Topamax

Hi,

I'm just learning how to post, so bear with me - please!
    I've had all the products for a few weeks, but seriously started it on Friday, the 5th of january, so it's only 4 days, but it is amazing that I haven't had a glass of wine in that many days, and I even been out socially and not drank!!. I've read the book; take the vitamins; and listen to the hypnotic tapes (and wonder why they don't make these tapes to lose weight!!), but I don't take Topamax or anything like it. Thnik I am missing out on something???

Also, can someone tell me what they experience when they listen to the tapes? Any mood changes?
    Do you think you did or did not get hypnotized?
    And, does anyone have a copy of the order in which you are suppose to listen to the tapes???
    I mis-placed mine and don't know how to get it.

Well, I've said my peace for now.

Good luck to all and Cheers! :thanks:

Tapes/Topamax

Good job! 4 days and you were even out where there was social drinking. You are off to a great start!!

I have the tapes and I am not sure if I am really hypnotized but I can tell you that I am not drinking and not having urges to drink! That is definitely different for me. It is 16 days today and i feel great. I don't think I really have a mood change but I do feel kind of relaxed and secure when I listen to them. I have also felt very positive and upbeat about life - which is king of cool and a bit different for me.

I read the instructions but don't have them with me right now... I am out of town on business... I listened to clearing first- that is important, then hypnosis and the subliminals and sleep tapes almost every night. I think you alternate clearing and hypnosis after that.

Good luck. Post how it goes for you. I think we are all learning together here.

Comment

Tapes/Topamax

Lashly, I sent you a private message with the instructions. I cut and pasted them from the website.

I swear by the tapes. If you go to the website, hypnosis, subliminal and sleep learning recordings guaranteed since 1981, he does have tapes for weight loss. In fact, he has them for just about any subject you can think of.

They do work. You are hypnotized. When I use them regularly, I truly believe that they work. Like anything else, you have to use them. Good luck.

Comment

Tapes/Topamax

rivergirl wrote: Good job! 4 days and you were even out where there was social drinking. You are off to a great start!!

I have the tapes and I am not sure if I am really hypnotized but I can tell you that I am not drinking and not having urges to drink! That is definitely different for me. It is 16 days today and i feel great. I don't think I really have a mood change but I do feel kind of relaxed and secure when I listen to them. I have also felt very positive and upbeat about life - which is king of cool and a bit different for me.

I read the instructions but don't have them with me right now... I am out of town on business... I listened to clearing first- that is important, then hypnosis and the subliminals and sleep tapes almost every night. I think you alternate clearing and hypnosis after that.

Thank you so much for forwarding the information. Now I just have to figure out where to go to find a private message! I guess you can tell I am new at this thread and post stuff!!!

Take care!

Comment

Tapes/Topamax

rivergirl wrote: Good job! 4 days and you were even out where there was social drinking. You are off to a great start!!

Thanks for the above info and encouragement! Good for you - 16 days! Hats off!
          When I listen to the tapes - soemtimes I smile and sometimes I feel a bit sad....
          Out of town on business? mind if I ask what kind?
          Oh, another day and no drinks. I am however going to have something over the next few days, but I feel like it is all controlled now!

Thanks again Rivergirl!

Comment

Working...
          X