Thanks so much everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks so much everyone

I am going to see my P-doc in half an hour. I will fill you all in after I get back.

Thanks for being so great.

The Doc yesterday gave me something to calm down and get through till today's appointment - there are really some wonderful doctors out there - she didn't blink about the drinking, more concerned about the state of mind stuff.

Thanks again

Cashy
    xxxx
    "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Thanks so much everyone

Hey cashy,

I have just read your other post. I think you sound like a fantastic person from all of your posts I have read. I don't think there is any way anybody would be better off without you. I am glad you are going to the doc today, be honest and make sure the doc listens to you.
    All my best.
    :l :l :h :h
    "What I do today is important because I am exchanging a day of my life for it."
    Catherine Pulsifer

Comment

Thanks so much everyone

Good luck with the doc! Check back in
      "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Thanks so much everyone

Dear Cashy,
        Great for you, and great for your doc. Mine didn't bat an eyelid either, and similarly concerned about the mind stuff. Hope things start to look up for you soon. Be kind to yourself.
        Rags

Comment

Thanks so much everyone

Hi guys,

thanks for all that.

My psychiatrist was great. Time to go abs and look at these mood swings properly so can ascertain what exactly is happening. He does not think it it the alcohol causing the moods, but the "highs" causing the drinking - which I guess is good news.

At least that gives me hope.

It's taken years to get this diagnosis, and it kind of makes sense.

Not sure where to go from here though - just stick on the Campral and keep away from "drink situations" I guess.

Thanks again

Cashy

Comment

Thanks so much everyone

Hi Cash. I just caught up with this thread. I hope everything goes well for you.

Comment

Thanks so much everyone

Thanks Paul - here's hoping

At least I can manage a smile!

Cashy
              xx

Comment

Thanks so much everyone

I hope things went well for you, Cashy.
                AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Thanks so much everyone

well i am back at work today - feeling quite tired (could be an effect of the upped meds) and a little frazzled but i am here - wow! certainly didn't want to come in - hubby forced me to - well he drove me in (even ironed my trousers!) - sweetheart that he is

Thanks for everything guys - sometimes I think i'd go nuts (more than usual) without this site - feel like i've been here forever.

Cashy
                  xxxx

Comment

Working...
                  X