Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FOOD, FOOD,FOOD,FOOD!!!!!

If I'm not drinking, I'm eating!!!
    I seem to get a fantastic appetite (or maybe I just eat instead of drink!!!!) when I go Abs.
    I reckon I need to lose 20kg (sorry, I don't know what that is in pounds)

How are others going with the appetite thing? Are you experiencing it, or is it just me.
    When I stop and think about it I try to get into the healthy stuff (just had a huge bowl of lettuce and tomatoes- straight from the garden. It was fantastic!!!)

TA
    GS

OH GS...I can SOOOOOO relate!
    My appetite is insatiable! I hope that it only lasts for a few weeks and then things will hopefully level out..otherwise I'll be spending the money I've saved on booze to buy larger jeans!
    Anyway (as I'm delving into a bag of chocolate chips) I suppose it's better than sloshing around the house smashed on vino. Day 15 AF! YAY!

Happy Snacking!
    Katie
    Nov 1 2006 avg 100 - 120 drinks/week
    April 29 2011 TSM avg 70 - 80/wk
    wks* 1- 6: 256/1AF (avg 42.6/wk)
    wks* 7-12: 229/3AF (avg 38.1/wk)
    wks 13-18: 192/5AF (avg 32.0/wk)
    wks 19-24: 176/1AF (avg 29.3/wk)
    wks 25-30: 154/10AF (avg 25.6/wk)
    wks 31-36: 30/37AF (avg 5/wk )

I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday.
    http://www.thesinclairmethod.net/community/

Comment

Oh Gonnastop, you are not alone. I need to drop about 25 kilos. Over Christmas I also went crazy on food I don't normally eat. Been overweight a long time, so trying to eat a less pasta ,pizza, spuds and bread the last week. Also when I'm not drinking I'm cutting down on the cheese and crackers, chips etc that helped to keep my balance equal ized .... drink in one hand, food in the other. There are a couple of threads with others in the same boat. But my appetite has increased. I think that it may do with not snacking whilst drinking. I hope to start dropping some of the fat in the next couple of weeks, then I may feel a bit more like exercising.... but not at a gym as I'm size 18. GERK! So will go for walks at lunchtime.
      Yeah, a nice salad does taste good doesn't it. Had one for lunch today.
      Is there a MWO weightwatch group in other sections?
      Maybe this can be a subset for ANZAC discussion.

Comment

I never know if it's the drink, or the medications, or me or what - I think my metabolism has just slowed to a crawl cause I never eat at the right times - like brekky and lunch for example.

The best weight loss regime i've ever done was based on AJ Rochester's book The Lazy Girl's Guide to losing weight and getting fit.I kind of ignored the getting fit side but lost 10kgs in about 5 weeks - and I was eating 3 times as much as usual - it freaked me out a bit!

Anyway - if you can get hold of the book it's great and very funny - she's the on the Aussi "biggest Loser" show but I don't watch that as it gives my little girl the wrong impression about things - eg get fat then lose it - what's the problem?
        "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Comment

Welcome to my nightmare!!! i've got at least 25kg to lose... I've been eating like a pig for the past 50 days!! yes - it's 50 days since my last drink!!!!!!! woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!

yes, put this on the agenda for Friday night!

I LOVE the biggest Loser!!! lol
          It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

Hi,

It's day 19 af for me, and I have found when I was drinking I didn't have an appetite, now I'm not it's coming back, I don't want to go back to my bad old habits so I'm trying to stick with fresh unprocessed food, but my weakness is chips and dip.

Can't wait to chat with all the Aussies Friday night, haven't been into chat as yet so hoping I don't have any problems getting in, I just read a thread from someone saying they can't get it so I'm crossing fingers.

xx
            :thanks: :h

Comment

Looking forward to seeing you all there on Friday and a must disscuss subject this one is.
              See you then.
              Victoria xxoxxo

Comment

I'll bring some carrot sticks and low fat hommus!!
                It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

Working...
                X