Army Thread 20th February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you don't mind ? I'd like to become part of this Army family ? Think I'll be her for a while. Tell me to feck off if you like but I am a mum of 56 with 2 grown up ( some say gragged up ) kids - maybe there is some wisdom gleaned in all those years

Comment

anon;1265411 wrote: Hello Satz How are you??
      Hi Anon I'm good. Just back from the devil that is Damien the Trainer from HELL. Deep tissue work on my thighs today - I swear I've never had pain like it ! Pounded 'scar tissue' for an hour. Give me childbirth any day :upset:

Comment

Oh and even better news - put ON a kilo

Comment

I'd also rather opt for childbirth, Satz I think I stood at Mrs. T's side quite admirably.
          I'll do whatever it takes
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

:hallo: Whizzy
            I'll do whatever it takes
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Hi Tips and Satz. Just eaten Thai Chicken etc FAB. Could not do anything else tonight Keep the faith Satz

Comment

Evening Army

Comment

Hello. feck all interesting to say so here's another of tiggers jokes

why couldn't the skeleton sing in church?

Cos it had no organs....

Gotta love her really!!!
                  I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Zenstyle;1265432 wrote: That dog is a riot! :H
                    He was born in New Orleans!:H
                    http://youtu.be/s_6sGjRL1P0[/video]]Minute Mardi Gras | Krewe of Barkus Crawls Through the French Quarter - YouTube

Comment

I've just voted for Bird, Zenners.
                      Tigger is a cutie! My son liked her stinkerbell joke! :H

Comment

Zenstyle;1265441 wrote: Krewe of BARKUS... haha... that's a good one!

I've never been to NO for Mardi Gras Patty... It looks like lots of action though! I got a couple of sets of beads this year... and NO I did NOT do anything for them!!! :H
                        :H Ummmm... I never did anything for them either. I don't think anyone would have taken much notice if I had tried-if you know what I mean.:H

Comment

Zenstyle;1265435 wrote: That's a pretty good joke imho! :H

Folks... if you haven't done so already... can you please vote for Bird. Here's the link...

MelZ - Contest Entry - Hit Like A Girl 2012
                          I've already voted..she's very good..
                          I hope you read my previous post ..:l:l:l

Comment

Forgot me battery pack - I'm a disaster - so going to have to sign off - will be more organised tomorrow. The delaying tactic worked a treat. Will keep that up and be able to stay longer once I have power . "L'i old technophobe me" la la la ( that me singing ) I KNOW I'm good aren't I ???

Comment

Evening all,

Mardi Gras looks a blooming sight better than Pancake Day in the UK. Running up the street with a frying pan with a cold piece of batter seeing how many time you can toss it. Oh the excitement of it all I'm surprised we can contain ourselves.

Done the drumming voting thingy.
                              It could be worse, I could be filing.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hiya Troopers!!!
                                satz123;1265414 wrote: If you don't mind ? I'd like to become part of this Army family ? Think I'll be her for a while. Tell me to feck off if you like but I am a mum of 56 with 2 grown up ( some say gragged up ) kids - maybe there is some wisdom gleaned in all those yearsSatz - what Zennie-butt said - I thought you already were a part of our family. And no one gets told to feck off here unless they insult another member and then we send Oney-bint to unleash her rather strong vocabulary on them. Feck is the mildest word she knows. :H

Oh, and 59 here, and two kids - gragged up as well....
                                Zenstyle;1265432 wrote: That dog is a riot! :HThat dog doesn't look at all happy in that outfit. I bet it got a look at itself in a mirror.
                                pingu1997;1265434 wrote:
                                Hello. feck all interesting to say so here's another of tiggers jokes

why couldn't the skeleton sing in church?

Cos it had no organs....

Gotta love her really!!!
                                Actually, I like her jokes and I think she is adorable. She is very pretty and you should consider auditioning her for commercials or the kid's part of a clothing magazine or something. Both your kids, actually.
                                tiptronic_ct;1265419 wrote:
                                I'd also rather opt for childbirth, Satz I think I stood at Mrs. T's side quite admirably.
                                Mr. Stirly tried to stand up admirably at my side but he only lasted a couple of minutes til the doctor called for a chair for him before he passed out. That was with first son. During second son's birth, he was down buying chocklits for the nurses since the doc said we'd have another couple of hours to go. Younger son must have heard that cause ten minutes later he popped into the world. They gave me laughing gas to help with the pain since there was not time for an epidural. I laughed so hard at one point that I couldn't push and the doc kept telling me that it was time to push really hard and I just kept :giggle:-ing.

Hi to Mrs. A and ExPatty and all who drop by later!!!
                                For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                                AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Working...
                                X