Army Thread 20th February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zenstyle;1265458 wrote: Here's the Queen of Multi-quotes and she seems to be on rare form tonight!

JC... I've never participated in Pancake Day and I'm rather glad now that you've explained it...
    I've never participated either but we sit at home with beating hearts all agog waiting for the highlights on the local news.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMGnrvxrmRQ[/video]]Ripon Pancake Races - Feb 24 2009 - YouTube
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

:wavin: JackieClaire, Zennie-butt and Jan.

And "bye" to Satz. See you again tomorrow!!

Jackie - I checked out the pics of the girls on FB. Love their pink glasses. Those babies are so.o.o.. cute. :h

Jan, I hope Ollie stays calm and you can both have some quiet time and a good night's sleep.
      For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

[QUOTE=JackieClaire;1265461]I've never participated either but we sit at home with beating hearts all agog waiting for the highlights on the local news.

OMG I this made me laugh so hard it hurt my cheeks. (Don't you hate it when that happens?)
        Coco

Comment

Yes, next I'm changing my name to Little Gray Cat.
          Coco

Comment

:wavin:

I'm laughing meself, Coco. These hard-core pancake tossers are a force to be dealt with.

Aren't the twins just the cutest babies in all the world. Their dog's already snarfed down one pair of glasses.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1265461 wrote: I've never participated either but we sit at home with beating hearts all agog waiting for the highlights on the local news.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMGnrvxrmRQ[/video]]Ripon Pancake Races - Feb 24 2009 - YouTube
              :H It looks like good fun!
              Off to watch Oceans -French film about...well, oceans and fish and stuff!
              Have a lovely evening everyone. Might be back later for a lurk-if I can get the little one to bed not too late. x

Comment

JackieClaire;1265480 wrote: :wavin:

I'm laughing meself, Coco. These hard-core pancake tossers are a force to be dealt with.

Aren't the twins just the cutest babies in all the world. Their dog's already snarfed down one pair of glasses.
                Going to try and find the babies photo before we watch our movie! :l

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1265419 wrote: I'd also rather opt for childbirth, Satz I think I stood at Mrs. T's side quite admirably.
                  :H:H:H:H
                  Coco

Comment

expat3;1265484 wrote: Going to try and find the babies photo before we watch our movie! :l
                    Can't find them!:upset:
                    JC-can you pm me where the photo is???

Comment

I'll see what I can do Patty.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

:band2:Oh New Orleans mardi grai wud luv to go there one day for that time of year. The music the fun food. Expat how did you find living there? Even before hurricane Katrina i have heard it can be a rough city to live in. High unemplyment specially among African Americans and tourism is where it makes money. I hope ita a city that got back on its feet since the hurricane.

Comment

Evening guys
                          I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Hewwo there Pinkerooo and Fireyfoxy
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1265480 wrote:
                              Aren't the twins just the cutest babies in all the world. Their dog's already snarfed down one pair of glasses.Then their dog must be related to Black Bess. I think she was the one who ate Tigger's glasses if I'm not mistaken. And for those of you who haven't read the Tigger Tour - here he is with his glasses. A cool dude indeed!!!

JackieClaire;1265461 wrote: I've never participated either but we sit at home with beating hearts all agog waiting for the highlights on the local news.
                              Coco-Nut;1265469 wrote: [OMG I this made me laugh so hard it hurt my cheeks. (Don't you hate it when that happens?)
                              Actually, Coco - whenever I laugh that hard, I love it. There's nothing like a good belly laugh IMHO. :H:H
                              Zenstyle;1265471 wrote:
                              Hi and bye Coco! *waves* Beautiful kitty!!!
                              Wot kitty?
                              expat3;1265483 wrote:
                              :H It looks like good fun!
                              Off to watch Oceans -French film about...well, oceans and fish and stuff!
                              Have a lovely evening everyone. Might be back later for a lurk-if I can get the little one to bed not too late. x
                              Enjoy yourself ExPatty. Loved the pics you posted yesterday.

Hiya Pinky and Firefox!! Pinky - I love your new avatar. I think it's the bestest ever.
                              For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                              AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

hows ur day been j.c ? been busy here with study and housework
                                I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Working...
                                X