Army Thread 20th February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

littlepinkcat;1265531 wrote: ktabs ur always welcome here, bad, sad, unsociable or glad
    Thank you Pinky thats kind of you to say. I do get very down at times and seriously the last thing I feel like doing is chatting.
    Righto off to watch that program about alkies, its just starting now.
    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

I'm orff for a bit too.

Ktabbers have one of these :l to be going on with.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Nighters from me Army x
        Special :l for Ktabbers

Comment

I enjoyed that programme (Panorama) about AL it was interesting and opened my eys a bit
          I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

just popping in coz i feelt he army should know... i'm seeing queen this year. and kiss. and faith no more... amongst others
            I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Watched it too. In what way were your eyes opened Pinky?

Comment

It just made me feel I'm not the only one. And sometimes that's not good 'cos you think then it's almost the norm to be necking a bottle of wine while u made dinner each eve

Comment

so umm... i think i might be about to finsih with my fiance... help?

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

i'm not fisnihing with him, we think we kind fo finshed already. we love each toher but, to be blunt, our relationship has no phsyical side at all and I'm a 19 year old girl... I don't think I can be in that kind of relationship... but i cna't be without him

Comment

i think we're ona break. i'm kind of in shock.

Comment

Hey inchy, as Molly said you are still very young...
                        how old is your fella?

Comment

anybody whos interested, my toher half is a eyar older than me, we have been togetehr for 6 years, we love each toher and i dont' think age comes into that, our situation is just very complicated...

Comment

Working...
                          X