Not doing so good.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not doing so good.

Daisy, Daisy, Daisy.....Since I'm far from where I want to be myself, I hardly know what to say, other than, you are not alone in your pain! And....let me share a couple of quotes I wrote down from Jewell's book:
    "The self-loathing ends, the insidious feeling that sneakds up on you after so many years as punishment for the addiction you've been powerless to control."

"Do not lose courage in considering your own imperficetions but instanctinly set about remedying them---every day begin the task anew." saint Francis de Sales

Remember.....you're not alone.....hugs!

Comment

Not doing so good.

Daisy;

Hang in there, YOU CAN DO IT!

Brandy

Comment

Not doing so good.

Yippeee!

Daisy on your AF day! String about 3-5 of those together and you will feel pretty good ....

BFF- that was an amazingly accurate account of my drinking habit! Do I know you??? LOL!

Thanks,

Skootie
        "I have not failed - I have just found 10,000 ways that won't work"- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Not doing so good.

Thanks everyone. Didnt drink last night either!!!
          Determined not to drink tonight.

Comment

Not doing so good.

:l Daisy

Congrats to you. I am really happy for you. You are doing really well.

Comment

Not doing so good.

I am happy for you as well, you sound quite determined, well done!
              It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
              James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

Working...
              X