Macks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Macks

Just wanted to say hi to you when you get back from your visit.....i know it must have been so very hard (iv been there myself). Wanted to let you know that i understand how hard it is, i lost my grandpa last year and my nanna is 76 so i know im gonna have to deal with that too when it happens. I was virtually brought up by my grandparents as my mum was off doing all sorts...so i think of them as my mum and dad, was so hard to say goodbye to my grandpa, but we move on..especially you with your lovely wife and offspring to attend to....try not to be too sad mister, i try to believe that they are always with us.

Love an hugs

Lou-Lou x x x x
    "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Macks

How thoughtful of you, Lou! I'm waiting for Mr. Macks to get back too!
    AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Macks

Bump!!
      "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

Macks

Thanks Lou and Kathy....It means a Lot to me.....I'll update you in Absville.....Thanks again ladies..:l
        I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
        One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Working...
        X