Has anyone heard of Sobrexa?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a close friend that told me about this program called Last Call? They use a drug called Sobrexa. He told me that he just had to take this and it cut down his cravings for alcohol. Seems to be doing pretty well now.

Any idea what this is or why it's not more well known?

Sobrexa can work

I'm new to the forum, and new to Sobrexa-after my first week on it I have had struggles with my husband (posted an earlier thread about the sigma of addiction) HOWEVER what is real is that this program is doing what it promised it would...it has cut my cravings down and although I have 7 more weeks to go, I am hopeful and now confident I can do this. I'll post more when I'm on the other side, but for now I'm starting to see what I haven't before--my cravings are less and I am starting to feel like I can control myself.

Good luck with your journey. Last Call program isn't cheap, but I am happy I am trying it-despite the crap my husband is giving me for spending any money.

Comment

I have completed the Last Call Program with great success. I have gone a quart of whiskey-a-day habit to today being 6-months alcohol free. I credit the Last Call Program for helping me launch my new life. Worth every penny I spent and in hindsight not even close to the cost of alcohol I was consuming.

Comment

This is intriguing. I never heard of the Last Call Program until tonight. Just googled it and have to say, it sounds very promising. wpsiii-thanks for the testimonial, and john2492, keep us posted. I'm willing to give it a shot, if it really helps. Thanks!!
        Everything is going to be amazing

Comment

Sobrexa, you will finally find a way to get through always good....
          Its nice forum.

Comment

Why Sobrexa isn't well known

I think it's not well known because it's not FDA approved, and you're not going to hear about it from your doctor. The pharmaceutical companies aren't making money off of Sobrexa. I posted under the thread "Sobrexa Doesn't Work", because I do feel that I have had success with it. I still drink, but not nearly as much as I did before. I don't believe it's a "cure", but it certainly did help me get my drinking under control. I don't wake up with hangovers anymore. . . I haven't in over a month. I still drink, just not excessively.

Comment

Working...
            X