Share your stupid thing I did while drunk story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about unknowingly missing the contact lens cup and then waking up to find a little potato chip on the countertop all ready to put in your eye.

Good thing I wear disposables (ie, they're cheap).
    I've done this more than once.

Share yours--please no life threatening stupidity--let's keep it light.

Freakin' do you have all day? I've done so many stupid things..................

Comment

C'mon...

share one or two of the amusing ones.

Comment

Bad one!!!

Ok on my 5 days AF i decided to have a bit of a celibratory drink....ended up at my ex's...( erm you can prob guess the rest!!)Yeah i drove there and back...god knows what state i must have been in but thankfully someone must have been watching over me that night. and i am feelin so giulty as i could have hurt someone....so sorry, im just being honest

Lou x x
        "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

Did the contacts thing several times. Called the old boyfriend "just to talk" many times in my youth. I used to get toasted a lot and get on the stage and sing. Now they call that kareoke.

Probably the dumbest thing was decided to cook myself something to eat. The smartest dumb thing was in the microwave - the dumbest dumb thing was to broil a steak. The apartment was full of smoke the next day. Open the broiler and stabbed a pile of ashes.

Comment

I bid for, and won, 1,000 Noodle Boxes on ebay.

What could I possibly have been thinking??????

Comment

I phoned the father of this 4 year old girl whom I use to look after - and told him what a horrible little shit his kid is... a couple of days after I told him to make alternate arrangements. Talk about having no couth!

(she really is!! she beat upon my child resulting in a chipped tooth and two gashes in her face.)

Comment

Hmmmm there's a thread somewhere that talkes about this very thing......

I was coming out of a dance club on an icey night.........drunk

I decided to go ice skating in the parking lot.......

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and then thump. I landed on my a** and it knocked the wind out of myself......I couldn't breath for what seemed like five minutes.

I paid for that for at least a year.....I cracked my tailboneuch:

Just one among many
                :h :h :h :h

Comment

I just love all of you guys......you never judge.just support and share and most importantly...you understand

much love

Lou-Lou x x x x
                  "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

We did a thread like this a while back and it was sadly hysterical. Someone please find it. I have no time.....okay, no snide comments. I have time. I do not have patience. No I really do not have time but I am addicted to this site. Okay, shutting up now.
                    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Decided the couch wasn't comfortable enough and too warm so I went outside to the car and sat in the front seat. Well my head fell and it fell on the horn. My husband heard the horn and had to come out and get me at 2 am UGH
                      "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

I posted on your thread for just starting out but remember something stupid I did now. I sent a letter to Dr. Phil trying to get on his show. I remember sending it but don't remember what I wrote and did not save a copy. Thank God they never got back to me, or else they figured it was a drunk. lol
                        :l :h
                        "What I do today is important because I am exchanging a day of my life for it."
                        Catherine Pulsifer

Comment

Tawny....

You have just made me splurt my pommygranite juice everywhere....can so relate to what you said...sooo made me chuckle!!!

Comment

BFF! OMG! I am laughing hysterically at the thought of a little potato chip ready to put into your eye :H

Too funny. Great thread

Let's see...hm...of the things that I actually have a memory of...the stupidest...well this involves a mixture of Ambien AND a bottle of wine. When I moved into my house (which is old, vintage old) and was beginning to renovate it, I pulled off all of the ORIGINAL hardware from the ORIGINAL interior doors. I was going to save them, of course, polish them up, and put them back on the doors.

The next day I went to look for them and they were GONE. I have no memory whatsover of what I did with them. The last thing I remember is pulling out a green tupperware container to put them in. After that it's lights out. And all of my beautiful vintage hardware gone :upset:

(I used to love Ambien, but it is scary stuff when mixed with wine!)

Thanks for the laughs this evening

Roxy

Comment

HA LOVE IT GOT Annoyed one weekend our basement wasn't ready to be remodeled so in all of my glory I went downstairs and ripped down the ceilings and walls and took out the fixtures. Well apparently we need some of those fixtures and now need to replace them and I have no idea where they may have gone. Am assuming the trash.
                              One of my more finest moments...taking out the trash. Something jumped out of the bin. Scared the crap out of me me and I ended up jumping down 4 of the steps and twisting my knee. Still have no idea what jumped out at me. Still scared to go out at night.
                              "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Working...
                              X