Share your stupid thing I did while drunk story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had an argument with hubby on the way home from the pub. He marched off so I decided to punish him by lying down on the sidewalk??????????( drunken logic?) Of course I fell asleep and ended up being carried home by a young couple. So embarrassing!
    Enough is enough

Comment

This was many years ago but...I was standing at a bar and the bar had a live band. I had long curly hair at the time and started swinging my head back and forth.....well, my friend told me a bit later that while I was doing that I had flipped my hair into someone else's drink and my hair 'grabbed' the straw out of their glass and I then flipped the straw accross the room!!

The person was so shocked they didn't say anything to me! I just continued to dance around like an idiot...
      ohh,,....no more head banging days for me

Lisa

Comment

Woe is me, This is too embarrassing to even think back on, little lone write about!!
        Thankyou for the thread. It makes this respectable chemical engineer realize what an a** she has been because of alcohol. More reasons to stay AF - What an idiot I have been, scares me even now.

Comment

Working...
        X