Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 24th February

Woop feckin woop its Friday!!!!!
    Been a long tough week and I am ready for some R and R now.

Just caught up with yestees thread and I see JC is trotting off to the emerald isle?? Nice one JC. I am off there meself on 18th January and cannot wait. Oney has booked us into a lovely hotel in her home town, so I get to see where the Oneymonster does her thang.

I also read about Inchy, no words of advice girly, just thoughts with you girl :l

And Zenners, I am hoping you got some relief from your chomper pain?

Aint life a series of rollercoasters? Sometimes brill and sometimes so damn difficult. Its like negotiating a minefield at times. I guess its what makes us strong tho.

Have a great Friday folksies. :l
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Yooo hoo Zenny!!

I know what you mean. I am exactly the same. Thought I was the only one etc. BUT I think the amount we have all grown over the last 3 years is amazing. And no one is perfect, nor should we strive for perfection cos that would be too feckin hard
    I just want to be happy with myself and I must admit, that i am much closer to that goal than I was 3 years ago. Not that I feel that way always, I still go through periods when I detest myself. but those times are less, much less than they used to be

Comment

Awwwhh thats lovely Zenny :l
      I been doing a bit of thinking too.......
      Since I have been working in this latest job, I havent had so much time to connect with everyone and I am missing it. I like the consistency too. It does help when everything else seems to be moving too fast.

Comment

Good morning to the Two Tarts
        I'll do whatever it takes
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Or at least, two of the tarts...
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Har di har har Tigger !
            Good morning to you too, you furry Gigolo :welcome:

Comment

Morning, Starty

Thank feck it's POETS day today. Couldn't have come sooner. It's going to be a short weekend for me, though. I'm off to Joburg around noon on Sunday and then back to Cape Town on Tuesday evening.
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Zenstyle;1267549 wrote: Good morning Tipps! Yer two fave girls in one spot ya lucky bugger!

How is Mum? And how is Dad doing in rehab?
                Ain't I the lucky one :h

Mum is already looking a lot more rested, but she's still very emotional - rehashing almost her entire marriage, it seems.

I have no idea how he's doing in rehab. I guess no news is good news.
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Zenstyle;1267547 wrote: Yeah... that's exactly what I mean. It calms me down. There's all kinds of shite going down and I think to myself "Its OK, I'll log on to the thread and answer my PMs when I get home". And I settle in with the group here and the rest of the nonsense isn't so difficult after that.

Its a good thing... )

I know you've been dead busy with the new job.

Hey, do you remember that plate of chips at the Ale House? Fecker was as big as yerself... )
                  Yes I do :H Its my ideal meal. Perfectly balanced protein, carbs and fat :H

Trying to lose some timber at the mo, feeling a bit porky to be honest. Plus I am walking less cos Larry has decided he doesnt like to go out in the dark any more so I only have one dogger to walk now.

Comment

Is yer dad in rehab Tiggs??????? for alc???

Comment

Morning Starty, Zen, Tips and everyone else to come. TGIF

Comment

startingover;1267555 wrote: Is yer dad in rehab Tiggs??????? for alc???
                        Yeah Starty. But very much against his will and not ready for it. He first wanted to fake it by pretending he was there and then tried to claim that the medical aid wouldn't authorise payment for it - turned out he was conducting a fake telephone conversation with them.

He's fucked, though - he's off his rocker.
                        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

expat3;1267557 wrote: Morning Starty, Zen, Tips and everyone else to come. TGIF
                          :hallo: Expattie
                          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1267559 wrote: Yeah Starty. But very much against his will and not ready for it. He first wanted to fake it by pretending he was there and then tried to claim that the medical aid wouldn't authorise payment for it - turned out he was conducting a fake telephone conversation with them.

He's fucked, though - he's off his rocker.
                            Yep, some people just live in denial. Well, at least your mum is getting a break.

Morning Patty!!

Comment

Zenstyle;1267565 wrote: Oh yer are all moving too fast... I'm on pain pills remember! Morning Patty luv. Hang fire everyone while I try to keep up! :H

Why is Larry not going out at night?
                              Or in the morning except at weekends when we can go out later in the daytime.
                              I think he may have cateracts and cant see very well. He is very old now. He hasnt been out in the evening since november last year and all this year he has refused his morning trundle. Well until such time as he deems more suitable such as 11 am, when there is no one around to take him :H

Comment

Working...
                              X