• Show
Clear All

Army Thread 24th February

Morning, MollyMoo
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Zenstyle;1267624 wrote: Tipps... I blurted about your dad... I'm sorry. I forgot it was PMs. I don't think you mind though, do you? Family et al..... (fingers crossed!)
      Nah... it's fine. Alcoholism runs in the family, after all.
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

mollyka;1267625 wrote: Mornin Tippers! Keep feeding that little Mum of yours the Lindt --- she'll be grand!
        Actually co-dependency was a big thing they banged on about in the centre -- not for me I have to add - I think I'm too selfish to suffer from it so to speak but for both addicts and spouses/family, it appears to cause a lot of problems, so maybe your mum could do with a little bit of counselling or summat about how to deal with your dad when he comes out?
        Yep - the plan is to get her a counsellor of her own, so that she can also learn how to do things differently in fuure.
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Vrooooom....
          Have a lovely Friday Army:l
          Back (much) laters x

Comment

Jeez busy here this morning, attempted to read through but time has caught up on me so I will just leave you all with a little song for the day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYEC4TZsy-Y&feature=related[/video]]Lou Reed - Perfect Day - YouTube
            Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Good morning

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
              I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Some yapping getting done here this morning.

Comment

Jc is coming to Ireland when ? and starts is coming next jan :-) that seems miles away.

Comment

Good morning Molly ktab and Mario. Busy tread this morning. I'm off myself to get more sleep as i only bout 3 hrs and awake since 5am. Be back la8r and have alovely friday.:h.

Comment

Zen Style;1267662 wrote: JCs coming next weekend... so you're off out to dinner Saturday I think...
                      cheeses have to check me diary I should be ok for next jan for starts

Comment

Zenstyle;1267659 wrote: LOL!!!

Someone gave you a compliment today. They said they can imagine you smiling when you're typing... )
                        Who when where

Comment

mollyka;1267665 wrote: JC is coming to balbriggan weekend after next --- would'ya venture over to the dark side And I think Starty meant March - coupla weeks time I think!
                          U working today? I'm OFF!!!!
                          My god you type fast Yis want me to go over to the Northside of Dublin ?

No work today molly,actually I was put on a 3 day week again during week I forgot to tell yis :H

Comment

Zenstyle;1267667 wrote: I'm sure Starts will get her people to call your people... they should be able to work it out...
                            :goodjob:

Comment

Zenstyle;1267669 wrote: Yesterday on Facebook but the Who is a secret unless they want to divulge their identity.
                              Face book the most secret of them all.........not.

Comment

zenny not that I'm stalking you darl but I thought I'd say hi to the army & identify me-selft....I used to be beagle but have now changed.
                                hello to all.
                                if I won Lottery I'd be over there in a flash - prolly to discover I'm related to all you micks...
                                hehehehe...anyone from County Clare? :H

Comment

Working...
                                X