Army Thread 24th February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi coriander, I know a lady called clare :-)

Hope you get better soon zens

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

orright orright, hows about I stalk you & everyone knows about it?
      It just would pique some interest me being female & you being female & I'm married to a man......oh hang on, that's not turning out too crash hot so it might alright anyways!!!!!

A quick joke to lighten things up....

What did the letter O say to the letter Q?

Oi dude your dick's hanging out.....:H:H:H

Hi mario!!!!

Comment

Marnin fols,

Yappy bleeders yis are,.
        "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

hello one2, howzit hangin?

Comment

Nights Zennified!!

Hi there Corry ann Dur. I is doing mighty well
            "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Morning army, my there is a lot of threads here on todays army, i'm only on the first page, lol, zenners how sweet of u it was saying how the army makes u feel, i feel similar its a place of sanity.

starting over u summed up life just right ups nd downs but were all hanging on
              I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Morning LPC & one2many.

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1267548 wrote: Morning, Starty

Thank feck it's POETS day today. Couldn't have come sooner. It's going to be a short weekend for me, though. I'm off to Joburg around noon on Sunday and then back to Cape Town on Tuesday evening.
                  POETS days sounds mint, i am off work till the 2nd feb, whoop, loads of study to do though
                  I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                  Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Zenstyle;1267681 wrote: Hahaha! :H

Okies, I'm orf to the Land of Nod. Lets see how long someone can sleep when they've done bugger all all day.

Smoochies Cori (seeing as we're an item now!) and big hugs Mario :l Catch yous a bit later. Good luck with the beans and right royal spuds Cori... )

Laters... xxxx
                    ooh zenners got ya self a partner, lol xx
                    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

morning mario, hows u?
                      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

I am good LPC, going to jim soon, then meet up with my sister for breakfast and talk about everyone :-)

Comment

im off to the gym today also, need to sculpt me popeye muscles, lol
                          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

I got a good run molly :-)

Anyway you must let me no all details when Jc is arriving or is this just a wimin meet up.

Comment

Ok I be there,

Have to leg it now, see ya laters.

Comment

mollyka;1267695 wrote: OMG no!! We need a bit of eye-candy Promise we won't talk bout wimin problems:H
                                All I know so far is that she's comin lunch time Sat 3rd and going early Mon 5th -- Oney and Zenners are sorting out the social side of it Ah come on over ---- haven't eaten a child for breakfast for years!!!!
                                poor mario u will get eaten alive

can i borrow ur couch saves me visiting the gym lol, seriously though my body id dtarting to change and im already stronger and a flatter tummy, and a perkier chest, lmao but not done just yet, but can see the differences slowly coming
                                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Working...
                                X