Army Thread 24th February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Goodness I have only just got up and this thread is ENORMOUS!

I have read back and have lost the plot.

Anyone do a synopsis??

Comment

lol, ur legs may look like hers, but not the rest of ya body,lol
      I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

morning annon, yeah its huge a lot og yappin been going on this morning
        I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Orf to the hill of Tara in the pissings of rain!!!

Mythical Ireland - Tara
          "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Thank you mollykins.
            Wot happened to the swearing Oney???

Off to have coffee and ironing--Deep joy

Comment

Morning Army

Thanks for the synopsis Molly was in need of a good laugh :H

Looking for major support here folks just can't string more than 2 days together at the mo and its driving me in sane!!! Thinking as its Friday its a good a time as any to get my act together.

Oh and to top it all I hit lucky and got all the 34 symptons of pre menopause..how cool is that arghhhhh
              Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Panno;1267707 wrote: Morning Army

Thanks for the synopsis Molly was in need of a good laugh :H

Looking for major support here folks just can't string more than 2 days together at the mo and its driving me in sane!!! Thinking as its Friday its a good a time as any to get my act together.

Oh and to top it all I hit lucky and got all the 34 symptons of pre menopause..how cool is that arghhhhh
                Major support alert taken on board. Panno never give up giving up. maybe this time it will click.
                Molly I would LOVE to come to Ireland but I think it would be impossible to leave Mr A on his own:upset:

Comment

To save all further confusion, I think you should all come to West Oz & I'll pick you all up at the airport & drive you 4 hrs back to the farm & then we can play board games. i like scrabble.......
                  :H

ps thank goodness molly you got my joke - I don't know if anyone else did!!!

Comment

coriander;1267721 wrote: To save all further confusion, I think you should all come to West Oz & I'll pick you all up at the airport & drive you 4 hrs back to the farm & then we can play board games. i like scrabble.......
                    :H

ps thank goodness molly you got my joke - I don't know if anyone else did!!!
                    I got the joke:H

I will be at Perth Airport in July when my daughter moves there. Is that any good?
                    Not too keen on scrabble though--

Comment

Mr A hates me being out of sight. I think it is control not love.
                      Mind you he is not plying me with drinks at the moment as he has finally admitted he gets it.

Comment

Just off to Sainsburys does anyone want anything?

Comment

i will have a big choccy cake mrs A
                          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Back from the shops as it is only over the road.

The chocolate cake looked too sickly Pinky but I got it for you anyway.

Molly I think I used Mr A as an excuse although he does not help having tons of booze in the house.
                            I feel as though I am only just starting to get it myself. I remember having a conversation (with Molly)
                            About how I cannot accept that I will NEVER drink again. I think I am only just reaching that acceptance actually this week.

Comment

mrs A the cake looks fab, cheers
                              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

I'm here, I'm here.

Just been talking to Nurse Whizzy.

Didn't get out of me pit 'til 12. Had awful stomach and back pains last night and didn't get to sleep 'til after 3am. From looking at the gods of google and talking to Whizzy sounds like something's up with me gall bladder.

Orff for a read back.
                                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X