Army Thread 24th February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

zenners im having steal pie, cabbage , carrots, turnip, peas, stuffing and mash and yorkshire puddings, u want a plate?

right im off 4 me tea and to watch a film, be on tommorrow xx
    I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Enjoy your film Pinky! I'm about to do the same.
      I'll read back in the morning-getting sleepy.
      Have a lovely evening Army xxx

Comment

expat3;1268147 wrote: Hello Stirly! xpostHiya ExPatty!! Hope you enjoyed your pizza.
        littlepinkcat;1268155 wrote: evening guys, hows everyone? i'm just reading back xHey, Pinky. All's fine here.
        KTAB;1268158 wrote: Mental pause? I've been having one of those for years, and I'm a geezer last time I looked.:H
        Zenstyle;1268167 wrote:
        Here you go Stirls...

Thanks Zennie, since it seems KTAB won't part with his.
        Zenstyle;1268168 wrote:
        I've just made a microwave meal (TV dinner thingy) and it sucks!!! Yuck.
        Well yeah, it would. And you being an ex-chef and all, what's with a microwave meal anyway?
        expat3;1268173 wrote:
        Blah! I know-I keep buying those things and I'm almost always unhappy with em! So why do I keep buying them?:H
        Stirly-hasn't Lent already started? Or is it different in Greece?
        Orthodox Easter is a week after Catholic/Protestant Easter this year. Sometimes it's on the same day, sometimes it's up to 3 weeks later or earlier, I can't remember which. Older son was born at 6 a.m on Easter Sunday when both Easters were the same day. Younger son was born on his Dad's birthday.

Troopers, the same ole, same ole. I've been up since 6 a.m. and even tho' it's a Friday night, I'll not be staying up late. Off to walk the dogger and then to bed.

Wishing you all

When it's finally bed time in your corner of the world. Hope you all...

For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Evening army its a busy tread so i haven't read back too far. Pnky your meal sounds delicious and hearty but wots a steal pie? Zen i think most of us have bought those micro ave or chilled meals when we don't want the bother of cooking but most are not great bought very few i liked. I had grilled fresh rainbow trout mixed salad with light patoto salad tesco brand and a blueberry yogourt. Health enough but i've just had nearluy half a white bar of Tesco finest chocolate and this after some cadbury honeycrisp choc. Sweet cravings so have to cut down tho i don't it every day i'll never lose this flab if i don't snack on fruit instead. Going to watch the 2nd half of corrie and may be a dvd after. Might get back later or else tomorrow. Have a nice evening army folks. :television::choc:

Comment

Just a quickie.

Back from my meeting. What can I say but I :h it.

I'm hugged to bits and got a big clap (not the clap btw) and a key ring for multiple years of recovery. How cool is that.

Blooming starvin' though. I might be bacinabit but I promise I'll be back a bit sharper tomorrow morning.
            It could be worse, I could be filing.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
            X