Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cookies Cookies Cookies... i need HELP ASAP..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is too funny! I made a "to die for" upside down pineapple cake yesterday in my new cast iron skillet. I can't tell you the last time I baked anything and pretty much cut sugar from my diet about a year ago. Must be a blood sugar thing????
    "Leap and the net will appear." - John Burroughs

Comment

Great, this thread made me go out and by a new box of my favorite cookies......choc chip with M/M's ate half of them in one night!!!

Does EVERYTHING have to be addictive for me?
      Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Another cookie development

The worst thing has come to pass. Now available-peanut butter creme filled Oreos!
        I had one or ten last night. Walk past them! Right after you shun the Girl Scouts outside the store.

Comment

I made a massive chocolate cake yesterday
          it was delicious
          and i ate a strawberry and white chocolate muffin
          Not good for the waistline ....
          I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

QUOTE=Ann 221;1269232]The worst thing has come to pass. Now available-peanut butter creme filled Oreos!
            I had one or ten last night. Walk past them! Right after you shun the Girl Scouts outside the store.
            NOOOOOOOOOOOO.... say its NOT TRUE... oh god!! :argh:[
            caper
            AF since Sept 2013...
            :alf:

Comment

Oh yes it's true! AND before that I had a huge thick oatmeal cookie with vanilla creme filling!
              Emotional eating much? But is it really a toss-up? Alcohol abuse or diabetes? Probably not.
              I really need to get a grip.

I was in the habit of having green tea at night instead of sugary things. Time to go back to that.

Comment

Now I just keep my eyes peeled for the Girl Scouts and run for the opposite door at the supermarket.

Cookie Dough Ice Cream???!! Yum.

I went to the market and successfully dodged the Girl Scouts and bought some frozen fruit and fat free Cool Whip - I'm hoping I can make a smoothie with it later and that will satisfy the urge...but upside down pineapple cake in a cast iron skillet??!! Wow that would taste great right out of the oven with a big scoop of vanilla bean ice cream.....I could put a little of that cool whip on top...

Comment

Okay, I have to confess. I am only 5 days sober but I KNOW the cookie craving! Not only cookies, but ice cream and chocolate...AND I DON'T LIKE SWEETS...let me repeat that...I DON'T LIKE SWEETS! I never have, not been one to go for desserts, ooooo and aaaaah over holiday goodies, go gaga over desserts at a fancy restaurant, enjoy a candybar, even cereal, donuts, not a sugar girl at all....now chips, dips, salsas, cheeses, yes. Cookies, not ever.

Now, I am eating Ben and Jerry's late night snack ice cream late night...not kidding, I wake up and get out of bed and eat it out of the carton. Hershey kisses, m&ms, I am even eating jelly beans!

BUT....I am not drinking and for that, I am thankful for all the cookies in the world!:h

Comment

Very typical when quitting AL to have sugar cravings. AL and sugar are, chemically, almost identical, so when you cut out the AL, your body wants sweets. How to handle that? There are multiple approaches and I don't have an answer.

Comment

Working...
                    X