Army thread sat 25th Feb 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another flying visit for mr busy here. I popped into the shop to grab a few bits on the way back and while not going anywhere near the wine aisles came across an interesting juice, pomegranate and beetroot. I shall report on it tomorrow.
    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Hiya PinkyPants

We're having friends of my mum's over for dinner tonight. Looking forward to it (the food at least). Braaiing a whole beef fillet. Sides will be potatoes dauphinoise (sp?), grilled black mushrooms and a lekker salad.

The guests are bringing the pud. Hope it's something nice, although anything sweet is bound to taste good to me.
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

KTAB;1268632 wrote: Another flying visit for mr busy here. I popped into the shop to grab a few bits on the way back and while not going anywhere near the wine aisles came across an interesting juice, pomegranate and beetroot. I shall report on it tomorrow.
        It does sound interesting, Tabbers. I wonder if its raw beetroot juice?
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Na its in a carton @ €1.75 a litre so from concentrate. I have decided I am going to become a conosur of soft drinks and juices I think, in they way I used to love and be a little knowledgable about red wines. Haha the irony is I would have drank any old scabby gut rot.

Comment

It's weird, Tabbers. I also used to love my red wine. At dinner with friends the other night the smell put me right off. I guess it was an acquired taste in the 1st place.
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Right. I have to be off - need to go and do some prep. I'm making an onion marmalde / chutney thingy-majig and a blue cheese sauce to go with the fillet.
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Off myself, going to cook something nice too tonight I think.

Comment

KTAB I love beetroot juice.
                  Sorry Pingu got no magic for hamstring pulls except ice and a really good stretch of the particular area.
                  Just woken up again and starving hungry again--Anyone got something delicious to eat??

Comment

Zen what are you taking for the pain??

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1268639 wrote: Hiya PinkyPants

We're having friends of my mum's over for dinner tonight. Looking forward to it (the food at least). Braaiing a whole beef fillet. Sides will be potatoes dauphinoise (sp?), grilled black mushrooms and a lekker salad.

The guests are bringing the pud. Hope it's something nice, although anything sweet is bound to taste good to me.
                      Enjoy ur dinner party
                      I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

I forgot to tell you all that this morning i went outside to get the morning paper and go for a walk (my partner lives in a made up of seperate flats, i stayed here last night) and the neighbour had taken the front door off the hinges as he needed to go out nd couldn't find his key, fuckinghell i think she is living in the bronks, lmao
                        I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Evening all was a lovely sunny but cool day here but i cudn't get motivated to go out for a walk but i got some stuff done around the house and laundry done. Zen i hope ur teeth setle down soon are you on a stroong painkiller? Tipps enjoy your dinner party the food sounds yummy. Lol pinky i've never heard of anyone taking the door off the hinges over lost keys must be a right nutter:H The bronx is right :H. Another quiet night in front of tv for me. Just had a shower and got in to me pjs. Cats are in and asleep on chairs. :television::cat: Zennie is Dougie the grey cat?

Comment

firefox: i think he is a right nutter, hes been knocking on my door for most of the day but ive ignored him, i think hes taen a bit of a shine to me
                            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Evening all,

Having a bit of a larf at the house with no doors.:H

Mr JC got a free ticket for the Noocastle match this aftie. Although it was a two all draw, he says Noocastle were and I quote
                              a pile of shite
                              It could be worse, I could be filing.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

poor mr J.C, has he seen that someone spray painted st james on the grounds opposing the new grounds name, i seen it on facebook
                                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Working...
                                X