X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread sat 25th Feb 2012

pingu1997;1268751 wrote: Made a chocolate cake. It was delicious..."
    It looked good-wish I had some.
    The daughter has left...to ski with her dad for a week. La Tavia in the Alps. Can't say I'm really jealous though-I'm more of a sun and sand kind of person.

Comment

firefox u sound like u have green fingers, pingu save me a slice of cake

off to pick mrs pinky up from work, hopefully the front door is back on , lol
      I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Firefox;1268754 wrote: Oh my grass needs mowing badly so got to start on that next week. I hate mowing grass and weeding but it has to be done. I have back and front to do and the back is big with all grass. wud luv decking or a patio but no money rite now. I got some primroses and a crocus plant in Tesco at special price so its a start for my containers and tubs.:leaf::flower::lilflower:
        That's lovely you have a garden Foxy. I live in a flat now and really miss having a little place to dig in. I know it can be a lot of work though! :l
        Hello JC and Pinky! xposting! Still trying to read back and catch up. Has anyone heard from our panda? x

Comment

JackieClaire;1268752 wrote: I saw it Pingu and it looked absolutely delishush. You'll have to post a picture here.Pingu.

I'd better go and get our dinner.

Bacinabit.
          It's too much hassle posting on here as I can't do it on either the phone or the iPad. So it means setting up e laptop which I cba to do tonight

The boy has his friend over to stay tonight. Unfortunately it has sent tigger skywards........
          I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

hiya all..
            me an ollie feelings like s shite....

going to bed..bad food in the karting......

only reason.. prob see you early as this ain't gonna stop..:l:l

Comment

well seem you're a kip...zzza shame muy keyboard is messinig up big time,

and could use some help xxxx:l

Comment

Working...
              X