Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your next day will never be as bad as you think it will.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Fox......I've had two docs in my immediate family.........two son-in-laws.
    The first one always had a half empty glass. Things were never his fault.
    He lived on a pitty pot! He lost his wife and kids because......well lets just say ... "it wasn't his fault" either....(long sad story of addictions)
    The second one has a glass that is almost always full and sometimes runs over!
    He now has the first son-in-law's wife and kids and joy in his life.

Attitude is everything............

:l Nancy
    "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

BFF I will read your post often, I will print it out- it should be saved here somewhere for posterity because it speaks to all of us and everything you said was soo dead on. You are going to be one of our most inspirational posters. Thank you so much. :h
      Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

that is brilliant - thank you so much BBF that is exactly what I needed to hear today.
        I have been mooching,sleeping, stewing on problems with old friend all day today.Despite that I've done 10 days AF and smoke free and lost one and a half pounds last week - but have had a face like a fiddle all day!!

I was too miserable to go to work today, I'm working at home tomorrow and I feel stronger already.
        I'm off to make a list of all in my life that I should be grateful for - this website is a lifeline for me.
        Happy Monday
        one day at a time

Comment

Working...
        X