Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SUNDAY UPDATE

Hi Everyone

Another beautiful day here in NC. All is well other than being fat. But this too can be addressed.
    AND I've decided I'm buying a new car today. Bought one in July-like it but don't love it so now I'm trading it in. I did a little road trip last weekend and found that since I plan on doing more of those I want something a little bigger. And like the childish person I am-if I want it then I have to impulsively get it. LOL

I got a photo proof from the Navy of my daughter in her uniform. Of course I will buy some. She looks great. Her deplotment has been pushed from May to June and now to August. She is a little dismayed but OK. They work pretty hard on an aircraft carrier. I am SO proud of how far she has come.

Another story (quelle surprise) ! The woman who cuts my hair has a salon right by the bar where everyone hangs out. I told her several months ago that I quit smoking and drinking.
    She mad a comment not long ago about me cancelling an appointment saying it was because of a hangover. I said NO it was not. Then I saw her yesterday and said that she may notice I had chopped around on my hair with clippers since it was driving me crazy. She laughed and asked if alcohol was involved. I said NO it was NOT. I know I know-no big deal, but a part of me was thinking I TOLD YOU I QUIT. But then another part was thinking I don't have to feel bad or guilty and whether this woman knows/realizes/cares about ny drinking is irrelevant.
    Just thought I'd mention it. Another day in the life of a struggling person. HAHAHA

SUNDAY UPDATE

poo on her Ann!!
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

SUNDAY UPDATE

and I am proud of your daughter. I work alot with the military and I appreciate their sacrifice for our freedom
      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Working...
      X