Please pray for me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please pray for me

I think I really overdone it this time. Very difficult to breath. Drank vodka for the past 2 weeks. Took too much valium I believe. Very very dark place for me now. Please pray.
    Netty
    We are your friends. You don't need to be alone again. So come along.

Please pray for me

Netty - are you okay - is there someone you can call??
    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Please pray for me

If you are really that bad you need to call for help. Please call an ambulance or call the police. You need more help than we can give you here.

Comment

Please pray for me

No. Have to tough up and get over it. Have to be strong. Just have to remember to keep breathing.

Comment

Please pray for me

nettie - you need to call for some help - please call an ambulance - the valium will put you to sleep then you won't be able to remember to keep breathing
          How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Please pray for me

sunshinedaisies I have private insurance, but I am afraid to leave my place atm. Maybe soon I will get some courage. I really hope so.

Comment

Please pray for me

Please. PM me and let me send you help. You don't have to do this alone. And theres no shame. It is what it is, till we get help. Please, let me hold out my hand and help you. Tonight will be so much better it you do.
              Ruby
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Please pray for me

Ruby thank you, but I really feel I need to be alone now. I really wish I could go and buy more booze. But I am so afraid to leave my place.

Comment

Please pray for me

You need to call a friend, 911 or someone!
                  Growth means change and change involves risk, stepping from the know to the unknown."
                  Author Unknown :h

AF - Sept 4, 2012
                  10 days - Sept 13, 2012
                  2 weeks - Sept 17, 2012
                  Slip on the weekend but tried too moderate!
                  AF - Sept 24, 2012 (get back on the headaches not worth it)
                  Slippery slope Oct 1 ..... Trying to not give up!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Please pray for me

network;1269456 wrote: Ruby thank you, but I really feel I need to be alone now. I really wish I could go and buy more booze. But I am so afraid to leave my place.
                    Hi Netty--why are you afraid to leave your home right now?
                    Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Please pray for me

I am very scared of world outside. I have little comfort at my place.

Comment

Please pray for me

Guys, its ok. I will make it. Please, please do not worry about me ok?

Comment

Please pray for me

What would truly give you comfort?
                          Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Please pray for me

Bullshit, Network, you do NOT need to be alone. If you did what you said, let us help you. There's only a temporary distress, then there's comfort in having it all out in the open, like telling a bad secret. Come on, PM me, and lets talk, alone. You want and need help, dear one. Letting ourselves fade away is never the answer.
                            Come on. I'll stay with you. I'm not a pushover, but an understander, OK? And you CAN'T shock me, promise.
                            sigpic
                            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Please pray for me

Hiya Netty

I am new, so I don't think we have "met" here before.

One of the things I have discovered is their are things out there that screw with your brain chemistry - alcohol, lack of sleep, depression

And the decisions you make when your brain is affected can be "compromised".

Well at least thats how it works for me.

You are in sydney, australia - right?

Are you able to call lifeline on 131114

or something similar?

Talking it out to someone else may help.
                              :wings: "Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things."

Comment

Working...
                              X