Please pray for me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please pray for me

Network - taking more vaium isn't a good idea - we are all asking you - please call someone for some help. where is your g'f right now?
    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Please pray for me

If you check here

http://www.roche-australia.com/fmfil.../valium-pi.pdf

It appears the daily adult dosage is 5-40mg of valium (edit)

2 weeks of drinking solidly is going to "throw you" biologically.

More valium is not "getting sleep" seriously it sounds like "getting unconcious".

It is contrainditory with alcohol unless under treatment. They generally don't mix.

I don't mean to alarm you, and I am the last person to comment on AL.

But I can share my experiences, and let you know that Drs can help.

And I would urge you to see one, after all there is nothing to "loose".

Mands

==========

A little background:

I can't say enough how seeing a GP has helped me.

I remember a few years back (depression related) I braved seeing a Dr.

I was not even sure why I was there, just that I knew how I was feeling sucked and I wanted something better.

I am never going to be one of those people that "has it all together", hey I am on day 5 of antabuse after all!

But its a lot better than I could have been.

You mentioned that alcohol is "killing you slowly". That really hit me because its how I feel.

I am wrestling with the part of me that thinks that I have plenty of time to "do something about it" and tells me "its not that bad"

But I am slowly learning thats the part of my brain that needs alcohol (yes its still a need), and there is no benefit to "wait" to get well.
      :wings: "Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things."

Comment

Please pray for me

Hope you are ok

Doctors can help but not all are good, I've had a couple that were no help at all and because of that, here are Sydney places that I know are good.
        East Sydney Doctors Burton St Darlinghurst East Sydney Doctors - Providing you with the highest quality care
        St Vincents Hospital Emergency - their care and consideration of you as a person will make you feel totally protected :l
        Gorman House for detox - but they cannot prescribe the valium that most people require although they do hand out the dosage - in your case I am wondering if you will need a different anti-seizure med as you are abusing valium as well as alcohol. Indeed you may need some complex treatment to get off both??
        If you want to get treatment "out of area" on the Central coast dial Wyong Hospital full medical detox and they control the medication/treatment regime.
        " I'm not trying to counsel any of you to do anything really special, except to dare to think and to dare to go with the truth and to dare to love completely." -R. Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Please pray for me

Let us clarify this:

The DAILY dosage of Valium is 5 to 40 mg, in divided doses through out the day.
          A single dose of 40 mg of Valium is not a safe dose outside of an Emergency department.

m.
          ~Are you looking for the Holy One?
          I am in the next seat.
          My shoulder is against yours. ~Kabir

Comment

Please pray for me

Guys sorry!! Just woke up. Still very sleepy. I really believe it is working! I still have some beer, but do not want to drink it. My gf (who really is the best person in the world) is coming back from work in 1h.

I am doing ok. At least at the moment
            We are your friends. You don't need to be alone again. So come along.

Comment

Please pray for me

Oh my network... you hang in there. I still think it would be good for your health if you went to an emergency room just to be on the safe side. Better to be safe then sorry. Your fighting really hard right now I can tell... just wish you'd give yourself a break and get some help :l

Comment

Please pray for me

hope you don't mind Network

I just spoke on the phone with Network and his gf has arrived as we were speaking, so he has someone to look after him.
                I thought I should post this to alleviate concern.
                " I'm not trying to counsel any of you to do anything really special, except to dare to think and to dare to go with the truth and to dare to love completely." -R. Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Please pray for me

G'day Netty,

Long time no see mate.

Listen, is your girlfriend there with you now? Don't drink anymore alcohol mate, because the alcohol and the valium combined could easily slow your breathing to a full stop, which means you stop breathing, then your heart stops.

You need to ask your girlfriend to take you to a hospital emergency department, and tell them what you have taken, so they can check you out.

If you are alone, tell me your address, and i will call an ambulance for you now, 000, to get you to a hospital.

I will pm you now. If you want to reply to my pm, just write under my pm message, then click on 'reply'. Ok?

G.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Please pray for me

willowfrond;1269588 wrote: I just spoke on the phone with Network and his gf has arrived as we were speaking, so he has someone to look after him.
                    I thought I should post this to alleviate concern.
                    Ah, i just read this. Thanks Willow.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Please pray for me

I'm glad that you're not alone Netty. Please be very honest with your g/f with what you've taken and ask her to take you to a hospital. From what others have said your situation is quite precarious. I wouldn't want your g/f to think you have simply fallen asleep. Praying for you.
                      Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Please pray for me

Thinking about you and hope your night wasn't too bad. Please check in and let us all know how you are doing. There are many here that would love to see you do well and you do not have to tough it out on your own.
                        Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Please pray for me

Hi there,

Thanks everyone. I am better today. Just extreme anxiety and little sweaty, but I can deal with it.
                          I actually was very confused yesterday and made a mistake counting amount of Valium I took ! I actually only took 20Mg. That's how confused I was. I could not count properly!

Once again thank you. No more alcohol for me. I still have cravings, but now I know I can get rid of them.

All the best!
                          We are your friends. You don't need to be alone again. So come along.

Comment

Please pray for me

Thank you for checking in. I was quite worried about you last night and was wondering how you were today.

Comment

Please pray for me

Hi Network,
                              I'm glad to hear your better. That makes since you miscounted the valium... I was wondering how you could have taken so much and was worried. So glad you checked in and are fighting the cravings. Cravings are no fun but they pass. All the best to you too!

Comment

Working...
                              X