Army Thread Tuesday 28th February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning army! I've been internetless since last thursday, faulty fone line but the lovely man fixed it yesterday so I'm back

Haven't had chance to read back but hope everyone is ok. Catch you all later, have a lovely Tuesday :l

Comment

Morning Army

Probably missed you all by now, off to read back, have a great day everyone
      Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

stirly-girly;1270291 wrote: Good Morning Army!!

It's in Stirly-World!!

Looks like everyone is in a fine fettle today.

Wishing you all a very

IT ' S NOT SNOWING IN GREECE IS IT ???

Comment

hi satz, yes i think it is snowing in greece
          I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

I phoned student finance today and spoke to a very nice lady who said i have another month to ahnd me form in, and she said the other people who said the deadline today was wrong, so i took her name and im writing a cover letter to go in with my form sating i phoned her and she said it was o.k, so no running about all over then, just need to got ot the post office, its going recorded delivery this time though, so they cannot claim they have lost it
            I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

littlepinkcat;1270470 wrote: I phoned student finance today and spoke to a very nice lady who said i have another month to ahnd me form in, and she said the other people who said the deadline today was wrong, so i took her name and im writing a cover letter to go in with my form sating i phoned her and she said it was o.k, so no running about all over then, just need to got ot the post office, its going recorded delivery this time though, so they cannot claim they have lost it
              Great news Pinky.:goodjob:

Hello Satz and Sooty if you are still there.

Not sure whether I said Hi to Panno So HI de HI.

Back from the track where I was doing 1 mile reps at marathon pace--I can hear you yawning from here:H

Off for a bit of a lie down then Granny duties and off to the pictures to see The Marigold Hotel

Comment

Hi Pinky, Anon & LPC if yiz are still there ?

Comment

Afternoon

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                  I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

satz123;1270417 wrote: IT ' S NOT SNOWING IN GREECE IS IT ???
                    Just popping in to say hello! again. Yes Satz, it did snow a bit - we got flurries for about a half an hour each time. Temps down around 0C here. I posted this yesterday on the Army thread. Just posting it again since I'm sure you're familiar with a lot of these "mezedakia"...
                    "It was a holiday here and we had company for lunch/dinner. The tradition states that you eat only foods that have no animal content - seafood is allowed but no meat or dairy. So I made a lot of different kinds of veggie and seafood dishes - octopus with oregano and garlic, fried shrimps, eggplant salad,(melitzanosalata) fish roe salad,(taramosalata) potato/tuna salad, a mixed greens salad, mussel pilaf,(midopilafo) stuffed grapevine leaves (dolmathakia) and tomato patties(tomatokeftedes) accompanied by olives, pickled veggies and unleavened bread."
                    mario;1270481 wrote:
                    Afternoon
                    :wavin: Mario-man and to the ladies if they are still around.

Pinky - that is good news about the papers.

Mrs. A - hope you get some rest.
                    For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                    AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Hi stirly, Back from the jim, Wrecked after it.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

hello Mario, how are you?

Comment

limers;1270494 wrote: hello Mario, how are you?
                          Hiya Liz!! Good to see you. How have you been?

Comment

ive been good thanks Stirly, how are you?

Comment

mario i went to the gym yesterday, weight lifting was hard work
                              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

limers;1270500 wrote: ive been good thanks Stirly, how are you?
                                I'm really fine thank you. Had a recent scare with Mr. Stirly but he's coming along nicely after surgery. Sons are both well - older son getting married in October. Had some snow flurries here today. Bloody freezing but I liked the snow, All is well in Stirly-World.inkele:

Really good to see you again, Liz - you've been missed.:l

Comment

Working...
                                X