Army Thread Tuesday 28th February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ah thanks Stirly, thats nice of you to say. Im sorry to hear about Mr. Stilrs but I hope he makes a full recovery. And congrats on the upcoming wedding, you will need a new hat!! Lol! My son is doing well again thank God. Hes gone back to school to do his a level equivalent and has applied to colleges to study sciences next year. Im so delighted about it. He has found himself a lovely girlfriend as well. Things are looking up in limeyland x

Comment

hello limers
      I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

limers;1270507 wrote: ah thanks Stirly, thats nice of you to say. Im sorry to hear about Mr. Stilrs but I hope he makes a full recovery. And congrats on the upcoming wedding, you will need a new hat!! Lol! My son is doing well again thank God. Hes gone back to school to do his a level equivalent and has applied to colleges to study sciences next year. Im so delighted about it. He has found himself a lovely girlfriend as well. Things are looking up in limeyland xOh, that's great news about your son. You must be tickled pink!!
        littlepinkcat;1270508 wrote:
        hello limers
        Speaking of which - Limers, meet Pinky. She's fairly new here and has already made herself right at home and entertains us with her fab sense of humour. Oh, and she changes her avatar a lot.

Pinky, meet Limers. She's an older (not in age) member who took a bit of a break from MWO. Now she's back and hopefully to stay. The Army will be delighted to see her posting again. :yay:
        For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

hello pinkcat

Comment

looking forward to getting to know you pinkcat. Im an ole member that hasnt been around for a year or so.

Comment

Welcome back ya aul bint! I missed ya xxx
              "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

I am tickled pink Stirly, alot has happened this year , mostly for the best and big improvements have been made in my life. My dad died in september and that was upsetting but it also made me address some things. All in all its been a good year.

Comment

thanks Oney...lol!

Comment

missed you too xx

Comment

hello limers, nice to meet u
                      I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

how did you celebrate your 40th Oney?

Comment

be nice getting to know u too limers, the rest of the army will be over the moon u have returned
                          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

mario;1270492 wrote: Hi stirly, Back from the jim, Wrecked after it.Didn't mean to ignore you Mario. I missed that in my excitement of seeing Limers. Best have a bit of a rest then...
                            limers;1270516 wrote:
                            I am tickled pink Stirly, alot has happened this year , mostly for the best and big improvements have been made in my life. My dad died in september and that was upsetting but it also made me address some things. All in all its been a good year.
                            Good to hear that. Sorry about your Dad. It's funny how positive things can come from negative things. Glad you got through that okay.

I gotta go get Mr. Stirly's lunch ready. Catch up with all of youz laterz....
                            For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                            AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

littlepinkcat;1270524 wrote: be nice getting to know u too limers, the rest of the army will be over the moon u have returned
                              thanks Pinky.......hope so!!:H

Comment

see you later Stirls and thanks for the warm reception!x

Comment

Working...
                                X