• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Tuesday 28th February

Whizzy needs her breckie back soon.

Comment

Hahaha Supergran

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Psb3ZMOAcII[/video]]SUPERGRAN THEME TUNE - YouTube
      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

And KTAB needs to get to work, see ya.
        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

KTAB;1270268 wrote: **BREAKING NEWS** headline reads: a man who upon strip search found to be wearing stripped tigger underpants is today helping police with their enquiries having been arrested at Jo'berg airport with suitcase of alleged stolen hotel items and a coffee machine tucked under his left arm. Police were notified when he tried to shove it under his jumper and attempted to pass through the scanner. "It was the Runner in the UK and the Toothy one in Florida wot made me do it gov" claimed the man. Police are now investigating a potential crime syndicate across several continents and suspect the criminals go under the name of 'the army' and plot their nefarious crimes using high tech social media platforms to avoid detection in their own jurisdiction.
          :H:H:HLMAO!!!!
          Good morning Army

Comment

Good morning Tippers, TF, Reccybear, Staers, Our Whizzy, KTabbers, Expatty and all those yet to drop by

KTAB;1270268 wrote: **BREAKING NEWS** headline reads: a man who upon strip search found to be wearing stripped tigger underpants is today helping police with their enquiries having been arrested at Jo'berg airport with suitcase of alleged stolen hotel items and a coffee machine tucked under his left arm. Police were notified when he tried to shove it under his jumper and attempted to pass through the scanner. "It was the Runner in the UK and the Toothy one in Florida wot made me do it gov" claimed the man. Police are now investigating a potential crime syndicate across several continents and suspect the criminals go under the name of 'the army' and plot their nefarious crimes using high tech social media platforms to avoid detection in their own jurisdiction.
            anon;1270269 wrote:
            "It was a fair cop guv" The Saffa man was heard to say
            :H:H:H

I know a good solicitor if you need him.
            It could be worse, I could be filing.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JC That solicitor was implicated in the heist.
              Good morning Expat and JC

Comment

Morning army lol at ktab nice one :H. Poor Zennie you've bin tru the mill with those gums and teeth try get to ur dentist later ex r no ex. Is he the one u split wit b fore xmas? Off to lidl and euro shop in Bray soon just havin my first coffee first. I need a new coffee machine witha frother my old broke and haven;t bin able to replace it yet. Stil got my cafetierre that does for now. :cupajoe:

Comment

good morning super gang.. goodness at this time in the morn to write a great post... you are in "Tip-Top" form KT.....Love the sound of the "army" for our nick....hee hee..:H

anon;1270269 wrote: "It was a fair cop guv" The Saffa man was heard to say

anon;1270272 wrote:
                  My goodness the runner looks like she has gun disguised as an olympic torch.Has Supergran been resurrected???
                  and mrs A you're in "Tip-Top" shape this morning also...:H

http://youtu.be/E3_XRsDP7eM[/video]]TOP CAT THEME TUNE - YouTube

Comment

Hi Firefox There is a confiscated coffee machine at jo'burg airport.
                    Might be cheaper to get one from Amazon

Comment

Morning Jan.

Comment

Morning Fireyfoxy,

I'm orff into Noocastle this morning. I'm getting me nails done and me eyebrows threaded.
                        It could be worse, I could be filing.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

anon;1270286 wrote: Morning Jan.
                          "MORNING" i thought it was still night time.......had just about zero kip last night...
                          sober insomnia is a bummer...forgot all about the shite...

well at least I'm on the right way again.....

morning mummy, hope your tummy get's sorted soon..:l

Comment

morning guys, ktab thats a classic
                            I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Good Morning Army!!

It's in Stirly-World!!

Looks like everyone is in a fine fettle today.

Wishing you all a very

For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                              AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Marnin,

Feeling a bit better after a sleep, tummy still a bit dickie tho but I shall survive
                                Had a lovely birthday and thanks for all the wonderful messages xxx
                                "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X