Army Thread Tuesday 28th February

Suffering from Xpost syndrome.

Yo HP saucy gal.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

hello myhappyplace, how did ya busy day plan out
      I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Glad you are not down and out Happy.

Good idea about ?1 coin JC When my kids are living here I would be able to have mega treats every week!

Comment

Hello Jackie lovely. I have reintroduced the swear jar. The locusts are the major contributors now - not me - grog free = less swearing. So I will get a mani and a pedi by next week I reckon.

Comment

Hello again Pinky. Right off to the track in keeping with my Supergran status back later

Comment

littlepinkcat;1270323 wrote: hello myhappyplace, how did ya busy day plan out
              It was pretty crappy Pinky. I had to WORK....no time for a nana nap today. Have a plan on a bar of Rolo chocolate for dinner. That WILL cheer me up.

Comment

JackieClaire;1270320 wrote: I dunno yet. What day's best for you?

FF, I put a pound coin in a wee money box every time I use the tumble dryer so I can use it for treats now and again. That's what's paying for me manicure.
                You coming on saturday ? maybe sunday for lunch ? What ever suits everybody else really, Is ktab coming ?

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Is the Army having a get together? See what happens when I dont keep up to date with your comings and goings?

Comment

happy place: u need more tahn chocolate 4 ya dinner
                    I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

mario;1270329 wrote: You coming on saturday ? maybe sunday for lunch ? What ever suits everybody else really, Is ktab coming ?
                      Noon on Saturday.

Must get orff. I'll get onto it later.

Bacinabit.
                      It could be worse, I could be filing.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

littlepinkcat;1270334 wrote: happy place: u need more tahn chocolate 4 ya dinner
                        Dont worrry Pinks, have a piece of organic grass fed moo cow and and enough salad to keep several bunnies happy. Chocolates for after and will have to fight the locusts for it so probably only 3 pieces...sadly....

Comment

damn locusts, lol
                          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Speaking of which....off to cook the beast....see you later Army! Catch you soon...

Comment

JackieClaire;1270336 wrote: Noon on Saturday.

Must get orff. I'll get onto it later.

Bacinabit.
                              Ok see you then, Hello to everyone again and I am of to see jim laters

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                              I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Hiya and Bye-ya Saucy!! Good to see you. Hope to see you again soon.
                                For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                                AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Working...
                                X